chapter 1

ok so this is my first publish or story or whatever you want to call it deadlox and sky are in a minecraft world not the one we live in

{from the future me: this fucking sucks im so sorry}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

deadlox's p.o.v.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I giggled as Sky ran from the TNT that I set up plus a mob while I got to be all safe and sound in this little house.

''DEADLOX DONT DO DIS PLEASE HALP, AHHHHHHH NOW SEE LOOK THEY'RE CHASING ME TOWARDS THE SQUID!!!!!!! DEADLOX PLEASE!!!!" sky screeched so high that I saw one of the mindless zombies get so petrified by the sound they dropped down double dead.

hmm that wasn't really fair to him he hates them. but its so fun to be annoying that imma give him a bow and only one arrow... he sucks at aim...and he's in the water now. hehe...

I go on creative so I wont die giving him his weapon. drop it down into the water.

he was so rushed that he didn't even look at what I gave him yet.

''THANKS WHAT YOU GET... DUDE WHAT THE FUCK, ITS ONLY A BOW,YOU SON OF A BITCH!!''

''no I gave you an arrow..." I mumbled. then I realized.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME... EVEN IF YOU DID, ONLY ONE FUCKING ARROW, YOU KNOW I SUCK AT AIMING!!!!

''you must have dropped it, oh, I think I see it, I do see it go down."

sky sighed . "FUCK YOU MAN..." took a breath and went under.

just like I planned he didn't see what I was doing... and the mob was doing...

the squid attacked before he could get the arrow, and when he came back up to get away the mob had caught up to him.

I went back in the house then went to sleep laughing softly "thats what you get for pranking me not that he could hear last time I checked he was respawned in the desert.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sky's p.o.v

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a desert and realized that over there was dawnables favorite bar.

maybe shes there.

I start to walk in she always didn't like when I came near or talked about here but she came here all the time.

it wasn't as packed as I though it would be  by how much people she said go there.

''DAWN, YOU HERE, SORRY, DEADLO-...'' no. she loves me shes not kissing that guy over there

she cant be...cheating on me... can she...

she was...

"why dawn why?" she looks startled it might be because its the first time ive ever been so serious to her besides the proposal... not like that's happening now... or because I found out, or maybe both

"...sky... I-I...uhh..."

I went up to her I could see hope in her eyes.

"t-the pro-proposals o-off..." smacked her as hard as I could and took the ring off her finger forcefully then I went in the chest in there I butter sword...perfect...

what else would I do she would respawn anyway. I killed her.now instead of deadlox giggling at my pain I was giggling at hers.I left as soon as possible.

why did she do that im offically startled wheres my friends when i need them...

when I got back to the shack deadlox was sleeping in he wasn't there. probably went off either to find food or me. possibly both.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

deadlox p.o.v.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"mph" was all I could get  out I felt a tight like I was in a bag... I had a blind fold on obviously done quickly because my bangs were under the clothing irritating my eyes... duct tape over my mouth so couldn't talk. rope around my hands and legs...

whats going on... was I being kidnapped...

ok this is sky isn't it he always rushes and I was in a house before most mobs are to stupid to get in...

ugh... its too hard to even think...

they sprayed some stuff in and now im drowsy...

now all I could think about was skys face and how he probably is laughing at me right now...

______________________________________________________________________________________

authors note

well im going to keep going any suggestions and I know its short but I will add multiple chapters at a time 

there will be other friends but still mostly them

...and of course BUDDER...

and sadly squid...

and NO SEX SCENES PERIOD.

though some of you will be relieved some wont. sorry.