chapter 9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sky's p.o.v.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what was I going to do?

deadlox really never wanted to see me again, why wouldn't he.

I guess i'll never see that beautiful-

why do I keep on saying those things to myself?

I feel like if I don't see him again im gonna die really painfully

I feel all the possible deaths in the world at once would feel better than this...

I didn't want to look back to the day we met because thinking of that now hurts even more.

I had to find a way to save him.

I sat there for so long it was almost the next day thinking about what was going on...

I decided I cant not accept my feelings anymore.

im a bi.

and I was in love with deadlox.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

deadlox P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"i'm done with this captor. im not doing this anymore. I wont hurt anyone else. end of story."

"SO YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO THE CHAIR. BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE YOU'RE GOING IF YOU DON'T."

"so? im a worthless piece of crap anyway. but what im not is your slave."

"deadlox?" I heard ssundee's voice

"bro why'd you do dis" Kermit asked "I liked this place when it was only a game not a real prison!"

"THAT'S WHY YOU WANTED ME TO KILL THEM SO THEY WOULD BE TRAPPED LIKE ME!!!!!FUCK YOU DUDE!!!!!!!!! THANK GOD I STOPPED."

"DONT DEFY ME I WILL WHIP YOU AGAIN. DO WHAT I SAY OR ELSE I WILL BRING YOU PAIN."

"I. don't. care."

then I broke out of my cage and let them out. the captor screeched and went after me his biggest prize

"get out of here unless you want to stay and wait for pain.GO WHILE YOU CAN."

I got whipped again and I saw them flinch to the sound.

I fell in pain.

at least I saved my friends...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sky p.o.v.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

husky yelled in the distance "SKY, SKY ITS ABOUT DEADLOX. COME ON THE NEWS. WATCH THW NEWS TURN IT ON."

it sounded really important so I turned it on.

"hello people of mincraftia we have a special news. a missing minecrafter known as deadlox. has been gone for the past few weeks. a couple of his friends saw him after this and got some footage. welcome ssundee and Kermit!!!!!!"

they both walked into the stage and sat down.

"first if you don't mind can we ask questions?"

they both nodded.

"how did you see deadlox again?"

""well apparently he was forced to attack us first Kermit then me and while we were there seto." ssundee answered.

"how did the captor choose his victims?"

" there was a huge wheel with all of deadlox's friends names on it and we were there when the captor chose seto."Kermit said. " deadlox refused the next day, but earlier that night we heard him crying from our cells. even when he was asleep we are pretty sure that he was having nightmares."

"you said that ssundee got footage from the point that deadlox refused to hurt anyone else is this true and if it is can we see."

{Video}

"i'm done with this captor. im not doing this anymore. I wont hurt anyone else. end of story."

"SO YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO THE CHAIR. BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE YOU'RE GOING IF YOU DON'T."

"so? im a worthless piece of crap anyway. but what im not is your slave."

"deadlox?"

"bro why'd you do dis" Kermit asked "I liked this place when it was only a game not a real prison!"

"THAT'S WHY YOU WANTED ME TO KILL THEM SO THEY WOULD BE TRAPPED LIKE ME!!!!!FUCK YOU DUDE!!!!!!!!! THANK GOD I STOPPED."

"DONT DEFY ME I WILL WHIP YOU AGAIN. DO WHAT I SAY OR ELSE I WILL BRING YOU PAIN."

"I. don't. care."

then deadlox broke out of his cage and let them out. the captor screeched and went after deadlox his biggest prize.

"get out of here unless you want to stay and wait for pain.GO WHILE YOU CAN." deadlox yelled

there was an earth quaking sound that made everyone in the room including ssundee and Kermit flinch

deadlox fell in pain.

"at least I saved my friends..." deadlox muttered half-awake. and started humming a tune...

{end of video}

"do you have a recent picture of deadlox?"

"yes" ssundee held it up

it was of deadlox before he had killed Kermit.

the show was about to end so I paused it at the picture of deadlox.

"husky, truemu? does that picture look right to you?"

"no not really." husky said

"actually no there's something about his eyes that just isn't..." truemu trailed off.

"deadlox?" I suggested.

"yeah something's really wrong." truemu sighed.