Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Asano kissed her cheek. "I love you [Name]." "Why do you keep saying that?" [Name] asked with rosy cheeks. "Because it's how I feel." "Well you don't have to keep saying it..." She mumbled turning her head away. Asano smiled and reached out to stroke her cheeks. "By the way," [Name] started, turning back to look at him, "you said you wanted me to start going to school with you, didn't you?" Asano nodded still stroking her cheek. "When and how would that happen? And would you please stop touching my cheek?" Asano didn't stop stroking her cheek, but he did answer her question. "You will begin school with me on Monday; I've already made the necessary arrangements. Also we'll be going shopping tomorrow to get you the necessities." "You mean like backpacks and books and stuff?" "Yes, and also some new clothing, you've been wearing the same stuff for about a week now and that is unhygienic." [Name] nodded her head in understanding. Yes! Score! Finally, I'll get some new clothes and won't be stuck wearing these again. "Hey, can we get some books, too?" "I'll put manga on the list." What? How did he know I wanted Manga? I didn't say anything about it. Asano looked at her with a knowing smirk, "I've said it before, I know everything about you [Name]." Freak'n stalker, [Name] thought with a frown. Asano stood. "In any case we should get some sleep. We'll be getting up early tomorrow if we're going to get everything on our list." "Okay!" [Name] began to stand as well, but paused as a thought popped into her head. "Hey, just now, you said "we" didn't you?" "Yes, why?" "So, I get to go outside?" "Yes, that is where the stores are." A huge grin made its way onto [Name]'s face. Despite being in these unfortunate circumstances I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a good day.

[Name] woke up in the middle of the night for the umpteenth time. She was so excited about finally being able to go outside that she every time she fell asleep she'd just wake right back up. Finally, she decided to just stop trying to sleep. I'm going outside tomorrow. I'm going outside tomorrow. I'm going outside tomorrow. I'm going outside tomorrow. She kept repeating in her head, smiling like an idiot. That is until a certain thought stopped her anxiousness right in its tracks. I'm going outside tomorrow with a guy... Is that, like, a date or something? Oh my gosh. It is a date. WhatdoIdoWhatdoIdoWhatdoIdoWhatdoIdo? [Name] looked over to her left where Asano lay, sound asleep. She stared at his sleeping face. I wonder why it is that some guys look like absolute angels when they sleep despite being acting like monsters when they're awake. She sighed quietly, sliding off her futon and tiptoeing to the kitchen to get a glass of water. She drank all of her water when she saw something out the corner of her eye. [Name] nearly dropped the cup she was holding as well as cry out in surprise when she saw a figure standing silently in the door way. "Is something wrong [Name]?" Asano asked stepping a bit further into the kitchen. [Name] placed a hand over her heart and leaned back against the wall. "You nearly gave me a freakin' heart attack!" She whisper yelled at him. "I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention to frighten you," He said taking the cup out her hands and placing it in the sink, "But what are you doing up so late? I told you we had to get up early tomorrow." "I know," [Name] said sliding to the ground, "But I was so excited about going outside tomorrow that I couldn't sleep." Asano stared at her for a moment or two then put his back to her. "If so then maybe you'd like to sleep with me?" "Absolutely not." [Name] deadpanned. Asano chuckled, walking back to his futon. "I'm only teasing. I am going back to sleep now, though." "Hey! Uhm..." Asano looked back at her. "Yes?" "Uh, I was wondering, about tomorrow... it's just going to be the two of us, right?" "Yes." "Well, then, if that's the case then does that mean that you could consider it something like... a date?" Asano thought for a moment before grinning. "Yes, it could be considered a date." [Name]'s face exploded into crimson. Whaaaaaaat? My first date and I have to spend it with the guy who kidnapped me and threatened to kill my family? That's messed up. Asano laid back down on his futon and said to [Name], "I'm going to sleep, come back to bed whenever you're feeling tired." [Name] stood up and glared down at him through cracks in the wall between the kitchen and where the futons were. And stop acting like we're some married couple! Meanwhile, Asano, oblivious to [Name]'s murderous intent, was deep in thoughts of his own. I probably shouldn't tell her that we'll be tailed by my familiars in case she tries to escape. It'll seem more like a real date that way. [Name] went and laid back down, her final thoughts before falling asleep were heavy with sarcasm. My first date... I can't wait.