Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Asano sat in class, he was supposed to be listening to the teacher but all he could think about was [Name]. His [Name]. He closed his eyes and allowed a smile onto his lips; finally, finally, he had you. He had watched you for years, it was his mother who had started him on it, then he began to watch you on his own, and before he knew it he had become painfully attracted to you. Watching you gave him relief from the stressful daily life of a prince, you comforted him, relaxed him, and made him smile, you were his light in the cold dark life he lived. But all good things must come to an end. He learned you were moving, out of the country, and away from him. Of course it would have been no hard feat for him to follow you, but he didn't want to, he didn't want to keep watching you, all he wanted was you and now you were leaving him. He couldn't have that; he wouldn't. So he took you. Yes, things hadn't gone exactly as he'd planned, and yes, he did get an earful from his father when he found out the actions of his son, but it was worth it for you. Now he had you right where he wanted you, with him. It was where you belonged after all, not with that "family" of yours. They didn't deserve you. They mistreated you. And they had the gall to try and take you away from him. How he wanted to just slaughter all of them, but he couldn't - you wouldn't have wanted that, you always were one for sympathy. So he let them live, only because he had no intentions of upsetting you. He thought back to this morning and his smile vanished. If you only he could get you to see that... "Asano-san, please continue reading form page 34." The Teacher instructed, interrupting his train of thought. "Of course," Asano said and stood up and began reciting the words from his textbook.

The next morning [Name] woke up on top of the futon, her eyes glancing around at the unfamiliar settings; she became confused for a moment then remembered her circumstances. Oh right, I'm in Japan being held hostage (?) by some stalker dude. My life is just sparkles and rainbows. She closed her eyes again and with a sigh she turned onto her side. Or at least she tried. An arm around her waist that certainly didn't belong to her wouldn't allow any movement and instead pulled her forward into something warm. Realization hit [Name] and her eyes shot open to see a boy with strawberry blond hair sleeping next to her. There was a boy lying next to her. Albeit a handsome one; but a boy nonetheless. [Name] froze. Why was there a boy in her bed? She couldn't decide whether to stay still and pretend like she was sleeping, or try and somehow relinquish his grip on her. She looked down at his arms that were gripping her body, then back up only to have her eyes meet with amethysts ones. [Name] felt her heart skip a beat when she saw them. They were beautiful, but they also signified that the boy was no longer asleep. Well, shoot. "Good morning," He said giving her a kind smile, "Glad to see you're finally awake." "Let me go!" [Name] blurted out. The boy frowned. "No. Lie down and go back to sleep, I won't hurt you I promise." "But..." She said thinking fast, "...But I have to use the bathroom!" The boy stared at her a little then he released her. [Name] looked at him in confusion. The boy sat up, bending one knee and leaning his arm on it. "You have to use the bathroom, correct? Or were you just saying that so I'd let you go?" He asked looking at her from the corner of his eyes. [Name] shook her head rapidly and immediately stood, scrambling to the bathroom. She pulled the door open, but before she entered, she looked back at him to see the boy looking right back at her. They locked eyes for a moment and [Name] quickly turned away and rushed into the bathroom. The moment she closed the door [Name] went to the sink and splashed her face with water. This is real isn't it? She thought. That guy, I recognize his voice, he was the one from yesterday. I just had a face to face encounter with my kidnapper. She leaned back against the wall and slumped to the floor as the sudden thought made her feel sick to her stomach. He was so close; he could've easily killed her or worse! But he didn't, and now she wondered why. When [Name] finally felt like she could stand without vomiting, the first thing she did was take a very long shower. After that she brushed her teeth, washed her face, and did her hair, all at an agonizingly slow pace. She really didn't want to go back out there, and in truth she was really shaken up from the experience. As she hesitated before the bathroom door, a heavenly smell wafted through her nostrils, coaxing her out of the washroom. Food~ [Name] thought in bliss, opening the door and peering out; on the countertop in the kitchen sat a freshly cooked omelet rice. The boy stood by the stove wearing a grey apron over a white shirt and grey pants as he slid another omelet rice out of the pan and onto a second plate. Hearing the bathroom door creak open, he looked over and to see [Name] attempting to sneak out of the bathroom. She cringed when the door creaked and looked up, making a face of guilt when she saw him looking at her. "Are you hungry? I made breakfast." He said kindly. [Name] hesitated, but, nodded her head eagerly when her stomach started to growl. He took the plates of food and set them on the table then sat down and motioned for [Name] to come over and sit down as well. Sitting down across from the boy, [Name] felt ashamed of letting her hunger control her actions; however, said feelings disappeared as soon as she took a bite out of the food before her. She devoured the meal quickly and smiled with bliss once her belly was filled, while the boy simply watched with a smile. [Name] noticed his staring and began to shift in her seat, instantly feeling uncomfortable again. "You don't have to be afraid," He said to her, "Like I said yesterday, I won't hurt you." [Name] turned away not wanting to face him. He sighed. "Trust me if I wanted to hurt you I would have done so already, after all, I did have an optimal amount of chances." That's... true... But then what does he want with me? [Name] wondered. "All I want is your trust," He continued, "How can I get you to understand that?" If you wanted my trust maybe you shouldn't have kidnapped me ya' creep! He looked at her with eyes of desperation "[Name]..." [Name] felt a pang of guilt in her heart at how desperate he sounded. "I don't even know who you are..." She mumbled, the guilt forcing her to say something.

Asano's eyes widened in surprise; soft and angelic her voice was and Asano wondered if it was possible to fall in love with someone by the sound of their voice alone. Of course, this wasn't his first time hearing her speak, although, it being the first time it had been directed towards him personally, he felt as if just the sound her voice was enough to put him in euphoria. Although it wasn't just the sound of her voice that did it for him, everything about [Name] was so beautiful; her soft [complexion] skin as her cheeks flushed pink, her small delicate looking hands that fiddled with whatever they could find, her [color] eyes as they shyly glanced at him and then away, her plump lips as she nervously chewed them. Asano smiled and said, "My name is Asano Gakushuu."