XXIV.|BLACKOUT PARTIES AND NINJAS

XXIV|Blackout Parties and Ninjas

Maia's P.O.V

I rolled over in bed and clutched my pillow, the pillow beneath me started to breathe. Wait, pillows don't breathe! I rose up and saw her staring at me with her signature smirk, "Why are you in my room?"

She rested her head on my pillow, "I had to make sure you were safe, I am your guardian angel after all." Hailey remarked as I got out of bed and rolled my eyes at her.

"Get out of my room, I need to get dressed." I spoke and she wiggled her eyebrows while sitting up on my bed, giving me a mischievous smirk.

"If I see something I haven't seen before, I'll throw a dollar at it."

I scrunched up my nose in disgust, "Ew gross, just please leave my room."

Hailey then got up from my bed and left my room but not without winking at me as she past by, her wink gave me chills and not in a good way. I walked into my bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face. As I walked back into my room, I saw clothes laid out in my bed with a note beside it.

Walk, walk  fashion baby. Work it, move that bitch crazy ;) -Your favourite girlfriend

I rolled my eyes at the note but smiled at song lyric. I examined the clothes Hailey picked out for me, a black leather jacket, blue tank top, black skinny jeans and black ankle boots. The only thing that makes this outfit stand out is the blue tank top.

I then changed into my clothes and walked out of my room, running down the stairs only to be greeted by Hailey eating cereal. My cereal. I growled as I walked towards her, "Who gave you the right to eat my Captain Crunch?"

Hailey faced me with milk dripping down her chin, "Sorry?"

I rolled my eyes and took the cereal box on the table, pouring myself a bowl and adding milk to it. I felt a pair of eyes boring into my back as I ate my cereal, "It's rude to stare you know." I spoke and turned around to see her signature smirk.

"You wore the clothes I picked out for you, I'm touched." Hailey said with her mouth full of cereal and I grimaced, "Don't talk with your mouthful, you'll choke. So like.. don't choke." She then put a hand over her heart.

"Aww, you care about me."

"I'm just saying don't choke!"

Hailey smiled, "I might, just to have your hands and mouth all over me to perform CPR." I almost choked on my cereal. I glared at her, "Quit flirting with me, will you?" I groaned.