IV.|INTERACTIONS

IV|Interactions

IV|Interactions

Maia's P.O.V

I stood beside Lydia and the brunette on the desk, "So does this happen on a regular basis or was this just a coincidence?" I asked them. I mean seriously, a flock of birds just crashed through the school window and that doesn't happen randomly.

I think my mother moved us into the wrong town.

And not to mention the dream I had! It's like the damn universe is against me today!

"Well this is Beacon Hills isn't it, mostly known for mountain lion killings and mysterious murders." Lydia stated and I can't argue with that, so yeah I did a little research on Beacon Hills and when I mean little, I mean a lot.

Then the brunette notices me, "Oh sorry I didn't introduce myself, my name is Maia Thorne." I greeted and the brunette nodded. "Allison Argent and don't worry. I was the new girl last year and trust me, this did not happen on the first day." Allison reassured me and I sighed of relief as she laughed, I quickly notice she has pretty dimples on her cheeks.

A middle aged man comes in and walked towards Allison, I'm guessing that is her father?

"Next time you want to stay home, you stay home ok?" Mr. Argent told her and Allison nodded her head, her father turned to me.

He shot me a smile, "I don't believe my daughter has introduced you to me before." Mr. Argent spoke.

I nodded, "Well I am a new student here, my mom and I just moved from San Francisco. Maia Thorne." I greeted him and he nodded.

"I'm Chris Argent and we just moved from San Francisco last year actually." Mr. Argent told me.

My eyebrows shot up surprised, "Really, which part?"

"Pacific Heights, what about you?" Mr. Argent asked me.

"Haight-Ashbury." I replied and he nodded.

He clapped his hands together, "Well Maia-- it was nice meeting you but I must get going now with Allison and Lydia. Do you need a ride too?" Mr. Argent offered and I shook my head.

"Oh that's fine, I have my car anyways but it was nice meeting both you Allison and Mr. Argent." I said and they both smile while I said bye to Lydia and walked off to Stiles.

I leaned on a desk beside him, "Hey." I spoke and Stiles looked up from his phone and smiled.

"Hey Maia, are you ok?" Stiles asked and I nodded.

"So.. anything on Scott?" I asked and he shook his head, "No but I'm about to call him now."

Stiles dialled Scott's phone number and he answered, "Scott we got a serious problem at school, Ms. Blake's class g-" Stiles got cut off and I see his eyes roll in annoyance. I listened in on the conversation.