XIV.|MS. BLAKE

XIV|Ms

XIV|Ms. Blake

Maia's P.O.V

The three of us watch as Ms. Blake or should I say lying two-faced Darach bitch hug my cousin like she is so innocent when she really is a serpent waiting to pounce, she asked Derek to listen to what she has to say and he nodded. But little did she know that my cousin was a good actor, she kisses him and it took everything in me not to gag so I just scrunched up my face in disgust.

She pulls away from him, "There already here aren't they" winner winner, chicken dinner Ms. Blake. Derek looks at us as we walk out from behind the wall, "So they told you that it was me, that I'm the one taking people?" She asked Derek in disbelief and I scoff at her words.

"More like the one killing people" I seethed at her and she laughed like it was funny, "Oh that's right, committing sacrifices, cutting throats on my lunch hour and then going back to teaching high schoolers for the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense" She sarcastically stated.

"Where's my dad?" Stiles asked Ms. Blake.

"How should I know?" She questioned him and I scoff at her dumb act, "You took him, you crazy bitch" my voice low and full with hatred towards her. Ms. Blake turns back to Derek, "Tell me you don't believe this"

"Derek listen to her heartbeat" I told him and he looks at me, "Do you know what happened to Stiles' father?" He asked her and she says no. Im going to smack this lying bitch soon if she doesn't start telling the truth. Scott narrows his eyes, "Ask her why she tried to kill Lydia" Scott told Derek.

"Lydia Martin? I don't know anything about that" She lied and I attempt to charge at her but Scott grabs my arm, signalling for me to back down. "Then what do you know?" Derek asked her as she turns back to him, "That these teenagers are for whatever reason filling up your head with an absurd story, one that they can't prove by the way" She stated with a little smirk forming on her lips.

I hold up a jar of mistletoe and her smirk fades, "What is that?" She asked me and I smirk before opening the jar and fling the mistletoe at her. For a second her face is turned into a monster with a slash mark on her face and then turns back to normal, she gasps for air as Derek grabs her by the neck and strikes his claws out.

"Derek wait!" She pleaded to him.

She grips his hand that is around her neck, "What are you?" He questioned her sternly as she gasps for air, "The only person who can save your sister" Ms. Blake croaked out from the deduction of oxygen. Derek's face softens for a second but is quickly turned back into a hard cold glare towards his former girlfriend, "Call Peter, call him!"