XVIII.|LUNAR ECLIPSE

XVIII|Lunar Eclipse

XVIII|Lunar Eclipse

Maia's P.O.V

As I felt his body still underneath me, I detach my hands from his shoulders and wipe my wet hands on my jeans. As I see three of them just lying in the tub, I can't help but let the tears fall from my eyes and feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn my head around and see the hand belonged to Lydia as she rubs my shoulder for comfort.

I give her a weak smile but it is soon replaced by a frown as we both flinch and see water splashing as Allison, Stiles along and Scott sprung up from the tub.

Scott is the the first one to get up from the tub, "I saw it! I know where it is!" He exclaimed as he placed both feet on the ground.

Stiles nodded as he rose up, "We passed it. It was this stump, this huge tree-- well it's not huge anymore. It was cut down but it's still huge though." He breathed out as he got up and I grab towels off the counter, giving it to all three. I was still shocked from what just happened and trying comprehend what Stiles was saying.

"Yeah, it was the same night we went out looking for the body." Scott added.

Stiles nodded in agreement, "It was the same night you were bit by Peter."

"I was there too with my mother in a car, we almost hit someone!" Allison breathed out as she got up from the metallic tub.

Scott's face came to realisation as he opted to speak, "It was me, you almost hit me." He said as he glanced at Allison and Scott turned to back to us. We probably still looked shocked about what had just happened. They were out for sixteen hours.

"We can find it." Scott stated and he soon notices our nervous facial expression, "What?" Allison asked hesitantly with the same look of curiosity like the other two. I bit my lip nervously and decide wether I should tell them or not, a sigh escapes as I opted to speak, "You guys were out a long time."

Stiles knits his brows together in confusion, "How long is a long time?" He pressed on.

"Sixteen hours."

The three glance at Deaton worriedly, "We've been underwater for sixteen hours?" Scott echoed.

I nodded, "And the full moon rises in less than four."

~~

"No dude, you are not going back with them!" Stiles argued with Scott decision and I run my hand through my hair frustratedly. After telling them that they were underwater for sixteen hours and saying that the full moon rises in less than four hours, we are trying to come up with a plan to stop the sacrifices.

Scott shook his head, "I made a deal with Deucalion." He stated with his head down and I rolled my eyes. Again with picking the psychotic alpha over us Scotty.