II.|CAR CRASH

II|Car Crash

II|Car Crash

Mike's P.O.V

God, I can't believe she really wants to keep a were-coyote in my house! Their first instinct is to kill, all of this was fine in the beginning but now-- I can't keep running from a psychotic bitch that wants to kill her own daughter. I know I should be there for them but I can't, it's better this way if I just leave.

I put the key in ignition and backed out of the driveway, taking one last look at the house before driving off. God, I am such a coward!

I tried to focus on the road, but I kept thinking back to the words that I said to the love of my life, in that blur of emotion.

"she isn't our daughter Leah!"
60km/h
"She's a were-coyote that was given up at birth"
100km/h
"she wasn't wanted!"
150km/h

And the last words I heard from my wife--
"Go to hell Michael!"

A woman stood in front of the road and I swerved, feeling the car roll over and hit something hard. All I felt was pain everywhere and started to cough up blood, a figure stood in front of me and I caught a glimpse of her.

"Cor--"

_____

Oops, cliffhanger!
But I'm guessing you already know who caused the accident...
And yes, her father is Dean Winchester...

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as I did writing it!

Till next time!