XV.|THE OVERLOOKED

XV|The Overlooked

XV|The Overlooked

Maia's P.O.V

Derek charged at her but Scott put his hand out to stop him, "She was trying to get out!" He snapped towards her, "I was trying to not get myself killed." Ms. Blake defended.

Stiles stepped forward, "If you want to show that you are one of the good guys, then heal her." He interjected and she shook her head, "Not until I'm safe."

"I'd like to volunteer a different method of persuading, let's torture her." Peter suggested and I raised my hand in agreement, "I agree with that method." I stated while smirking at her. Derek nodded his head agreeing as he tried to step forward but Scott pushed him back.

The speaker came on and I heard Melissa's voice, "C-Can I have your attention please, Mr. Deucalion-- excuse me, just Deucalion requests you bring the woman calling herself Jennifer Blake to the E.R reception. Do this and everyone else can leave, you have 10 minutes-" The speaker got cut off.

My eyes widened in fear, if Deucalion has Melissa captive-- where is my mother? All these thoughts ran through my mind, I didn't even realize that my hands were shaking. Stiles notices my discomfort and held my hand, making my hands stop shaking. I looked at him thankfully but then remember what happened earlier and let go of his hand.

"He's not going to hurt both of your mothers, if that's what your thinking." Ms. Blake stated.

"Shut up!" Both Derek and I snapped at her out of annoyance, and hearing her voice.

Ms. Blake narrowed his eyes at both of us, "He won't, they're to important. Scott you know why, tell them it's true."

We all look at Scott with questioning looks, "What does she mean, Scott?" I asked him out of curiosity, Scott stayed silent as Ms. Blake spoke how Derek is not the only one Deucalion wants in his pack. I quirked up an eyebrow at Scott, why would Deucalion want Scott in his pack? He isn't an alpha and he sure as hell ain't killing one to become one.

"Deucalion doesn't want just an Alpha, he wants perfection. And he's adding the rarest alpha to his ranks." Ms. Blake explained and I caught onto what she was saying.

My mother had told me about it but I thought I was impossible.

"A true alpha." I muttered under my breath but being in a room with werewolves who have advanced hearing, they heard me. Stiles looks confused, "What's that?" He questioned me and I sighed.

"A true alpha is a kind that doesn't have to steal an Alpha's power by killing them, but they can rise at the power of their own will." Peter explained to them as he narrowed his eyes at Scott, "Our little Scott."