Chapter 21

Taehyung's POV
Months later

"Baby, you look fine." I tell her, she looks up at me and smiles. Her dress was beautiful, the lace complimented her skin. "Fine as in, okay? Or fine as in.." She hints for the hot compliment. I chuckle, pulling at her waist. "You're finer than red wine." I press my lips against her ear. Her hands running down the front of my shirt. She had this new smell to her that I loved, she smelt like tropical flowers.

We stood in our hotel room, cuddling a bit too much then we should be. We're almost late to the reception that we should be at already because I'm the best man and Val is the maid of honor. Oh.. I'm pretty sure that you got the idea already, but we're attending Samantha's and Ivan's wedding. Of course, as anyone could predict, Samantha had said yes to Ivan's proposal.

Since Ivan loved Sam so much, he let her choose everything. But then again, why would the guy choose? Sam chose a beach wedding, every girls dream.. I think. I got a sneak peek of the set up and it's amazing. I'm brought back to reality when Valerie grabs my face and kisses my lips. I smile against her lips, pulling her closer to me. My phone beeps, must be Ivan.. crapping himself.

I slowly pull away from her, savoring the sweet taste of her gloss. "We've got to go." I tell her. She nods. "Ivan must be a nervous wreck." She answers. I chuckle. "He's much like a little chihuahua." I say. She frowns. "He can't help it, he's marrying the girl of his dreams." She says. I nod. "True." I say. I turn us so I can get a good look at what we're wearing.

I nod

I nod. "We look like the most perfect couple." I tell her. She smiles and closes her eyes for a second as I hold her. "I'm so in love with you.." She whispers loud enough for me to hear. It made my heart feel funny, but I liked funny. I used to think I was weird.. well.. I don't think I've grown out of it, it's somewhere in there.

I kiss her face, causing her to smile really big. "Let's go.." She says, taking my hand as we head out of the hotel room. Lucky for us, the wedding was being held on the beach in front of our hotel. Val and I split as she walks to the room Sam is in. I give her one last look. Her hair in a half up half down look, beach curls in her hair.. that's what she called them, I'm not very smart about female hair styles.

Back to the point, she looks gorgeous. She's so beautiful it makes my stomach fill with huge birds. She waves to me and I wave back, before she disappears into the room. I knock on the door Ivan is in and I'm instantly pulled inside. "Taehyung. What took you so long?" Ivan asks in a complete panic. "Calm down, I was getting ready." I tell him. He let's out a breath and fixes his coat. "I'm really trying not to be a chihuahua right now." He says.

I chuckle. "Yes, please don't." I say. "Does my hair look fine? I don't know whether or not to style it this way.. or the other way." I pat his shoulder. "You look fine, so please.. Calm down." I tell him again. He was already breaking a huge sweat. "Okay, okay." He takes a deep breath. "Do you think Sam is nervous right now?" He asks me. "Maybe, I don't know." I chuckle. "You're really no help." He tells me.