Chapter 13

Valerie's POV

Last night had become a blur, and I'm surprised that I'm in my dorm room. Or am I? I sit up, I'm on the floor, of Samantha's dorm. I know because if the glow in the dark stars on the ceiling. My eyebrows knit in confusion. I turn to see no one was in her roommates bed. I turn to see Samantha in her bed. But she's not alone.

She's sleeping next to none other than Ivan himself. You can straight out tell that both of them were naked. My jaw was completely dropped. Oh. My. Gosh. I look down at my legs and see both of their clothes are piled on me. The cute part was, his arm was wrapped around her, she turns and he pulls her closer. I slowly, and quietly get up. I grab my purse and head out of the dorm, making sure its locked.

The image of Ivan in the bed with a girl, let alone, my best friend, gave me the chills. It seemed that ever since they started texting, there was an instant connection. I was happy, for both of them. And now I was left out. I limply walk to my dorm building. Already hinting what will be waiting in my dorm room.

I slowly open the door, and just as I expected. Clothes on the floor and Lauren under Taehyung's arm. Wow. Everyone got laid last night, except for me. This time I didn't care, I walk in and change my clothes. This was my dorm too, and I had the right to be in here. I freshen up so I don't look like a complete witch. I walk up to my desk to get my lip gloss, that sat in the middle of Lauren's bed and mine. I grab my favorite one that smelt like vanilla. I tried my best not to look, but I couldn't help it.

He looked unbelievably sexy as he slept, his hair lightly covering his eyebrows, lower. His lips, slightly parted as he let out light breaths, lower. His thick neck, the memory of kissing it last night at the party makes my stomach feel weird, lower. My eyes wandering to his naked chest, lower. Slowly falling to his abs, lower. The muscular V line that curved his hips that were barely covered by the light pink comforter, lower. I can see his thighs through the thin sheets, and for a moment I thought I saw-

"Val?" I hear in a extremely deep whisper, my heart stops. My eyes shoot to his face, his eyes looked at me. "Tae." Leaves my lips in a high pitch response, almost a scream. But I catch myself, trying my absolute best not to wake up Lauren. He bites his lip. My lips part, my grip on my lip gloss tightens, I might break it. He stares at me for a while, from the side of my eye I see his legs moving uncomfortably. I shoot them a glance, finding an excuse to break eye contact. Maybe I should have continued looking at his face.

There was a tent in the blanket. A quite big tent. My eyes widen and I'm afraid the sheets would fall off that thing, because of how big it was. Before he could say a word, I run out of the room, slowly closing the door so that Lauren wouldn't wake up. I run out of the building. My heart was pounding when I stop in front of the buffet, yeah.. That's how far I ran. I found that my face was hot, and I felt extremely weird.

Was this real!? Did Taehyung just have an erection because he saw me!? Was this real!!!? Was it!!!?

It was pretty big though.. Like.. Wow..

That's not the point!!!! I almost saw one! Skin and all! Ugh. I bet its.. Well.. I've seen one. But not in real life. Since I have to be ready to do surgery on those things, I had to watch a video in class. Dear Jesus.. How come I couldn't get the image of it slowly going up in the sheets, out of my head!? Holy water. Please. I need it.

I need to recite a prayer because my soul and mind be DIRTY! Was I wondering what it looked like in person? Maybe. How his skills were? Nah!.. Yes.

"Valerie." My heart explodes in my chest. "Eh ha." I couldn't say words, my tongue was numb. "What?" He asks. I felt like my face was going to turn to mush. Mash potatoes. A pile of slime! My hands smack my face. "Are you okay?" He asks. Rage grew in my chest. "Now I'm not." I finally say, I had seemed to be slapped out of my stupid state.