Chapter 12

Valerie's POV
Week later

We're going out to another frat party. Which I didn't mind. My finals were over and it was time for me to sit back and relax. But I guess sitting back and relaxing means going to a frat house and drinking alcohol all night. But, I wasn't complaining. My brain was fried and I wanted a break from it all. To escape for a while.

I watch as she clings to him. It got on my nerves a bit. She pulled on his shoulders as she kissed his neck. His eyes stared at me, intensely. I know he didn't like what I was wearing. It was much like what Lauren would wear, but then again.. No one cares about Lauren, what she wears is Whorey. I was wearing it on purpose though. So that I can get his attention, not that I didn't already have it. Ever since we've.. I've agreed to low key dating, its harder for him to be with Lauren. If it wasn't ready.

It made me feel like maybe it was a bad idea, but I love his company.. A lot. But then again. Who wouldn't?

"Doesn't Val look so good? She's finally catching on to the trend

"Doesn't Val look so good? She's finally catching on to the trend." Lauren just barely glances over her shoulder. I already know she's trying for a compliment. But this gives Taehyung the quick opportunity to stare a little longer. A smile pulls on my lips and I bend over my bed to get my purse, looking over my shoulder, making sure he's still looking at me.

He's biting on his lip. "She looks okay. Not as hot as you look." He says, making sure to check her out long and hard, also making sure its noticeable. It made me roll my eyes. She throws her head back and laughs, as if she wasn't expecting a compliment, rubbing it in my face. Or as if he had said the funniest thing she's ever heard in her life. "No. You're the one who looks hot, baby."

Lauren wasn't right about most things, but she was right about this. Taehyung, in black jeans and a white tee shirt, was in fact hot. They share a kiss, she's doing it again. Rubbing it in my face. A smirk finds its way on my lips. "So, Taehyung. Ivan is going to the party, right?" I can already hear his blood boiling.

"I think later." He says. I smile. "Oh. That's great." I say. "Isn't Ivan your roommate, babe?" Lauren asks. Taehyung nods. She turns to me. "Val. Don't go for the little nerdy boys, maybe you'll find a hot jock at the party." She adds. My smile widens. "You're right." I say walking up to the door. "Thanks Lauren." I wink before leaving the room.

**
Taehyung's POV

I knew she was doing all this on purpose. It made my blood boil, but at the same time, make me want her more. She wore that outfit on purpose, she asked about Ivan on purpose, bent over on purpose. And those little smiles and smirks aren't helping. Gosh.. I'm crazy about her.

**

We arrive at the frat house party, and right when we get to the door, Valerie disappears. Making my eyes wander like crazy. The last I see of her, she's smiling over her shoulder at me, as I'm being pulled in the opposite direction.. By Lauren. We meet up with her sorority friends. They're so.. Annoying. Please give me a gun so I can kill myself, I'm still sober for this shit.