Chapter 6

I get my bag ready for class, getting my heavy text book and heading out of the room. Lauren still hasn't said a word to me, and I wondered when she'd be telling me what she was up to. I walk out of the room and almost run into someone.

"Val." I smile. "Tae. Hi." He shares his rectangular smile. "You going to class?" He asks. I nod. "Today's the day the professor give us our huge assignment, I'm not very excited for it." I say, now thinking about it made me wish I didn't have class today. "Yeah. I don't really know what is going on in my class.." He says, his eyes looking ahead of us as we walk through the hall. "Oh. Hey. How's you and-","Don't even talk about it. I don't want to think about it." I sense him frown. 

"Awe. I'm sorry. I didn't think you two still wouldn't be talking." He says. I shrug. "I thought so too. But she doesn't seem to want to tell me anything." I say. He pushed the door open and I walk through. I catch a glimpse of the parking lot. I got a weird feeling in my stomach when I saw a familiar car. But I shake it off. It wouldn't be him.. Right?

"You okay?" I hear. I look up at him with a smile on my face. "Y-yeah. I'm fine." He grins and we continue with our walk to class.

**
Roberts POV

I sit in my car waiting for her to come out of her dorm. Then I see her come out of the glass doors with a tall guy. I felt my blood boiling. He wasn't even good looking, what's wrong with her? She picked that over me?

She looks my way and I wondered if she recognized my car. He tells her something and she smiled as she looks up at him. My hands grip the steering wheel tightly as anger takes over me. "So this little Chinese kid thinks he can take my girl, he's wrong." I say.

I get out of the car and press the remote to lock the doors. I slowly follow them as they walk into one of the buildings. I witness her give him a hug and she runs off. He rubs the back of his neck and turns with the biggest smile on his face. I was finally able to get a good look at him.

He was goofy looking, a big nose and a weird smile. I guess it evened out the fact that he had big ears too, he should just fly his way out of Valerie's life with those things.

He looks at me with a stupid grin on his face and nods, before walking out the building. I instantly turn and follow him out. "Aye." I call to him. He doesn't turn. I try to think of that stupid nickname Lauren had called him. "Tae!" I call. He turns and I plow my fist into his face knocking him out cold. His textbooks flying all over the floor. I shake my hand in the air as the pain slowly stings my knuckles. Students stare as they pass by. I turn and see Lauren, she looks at me with a shocked expression.

"R-Robert.. I.. I didn't know you were here. You didn't text me. What if Val sees? And why did you punch Tae?" She asks. She looks down at Tae, then looks at the building we're in front of. She shakes her head. "You have got to be kidding me Rob.. You're not doing this because of her, right?" I bite my lip. She runs her fingers through her hair. "I don't believe it Robert. After all we've been through your going for someone whose technically taken." I chuckle. "Sounds familiar."

Her eyes widen and she raises her hand, my face flying to the side. I'm not surprised. "You know you fucken love me Robert. More than her. More than her." She grips my shirt in her hands. I didn't. She looks down. "He's getting up. You better get out of here." She smacks my shoulder. I sprint back to my car.

**
Laurens POV

I knew he didn't love me. He chose Valerie.. Again! Why!!? Why not me. I look down and see Tae getting up. "He's getting up. You better get out of here." I smack his arm. And without a word he leaves. I rush over to Tae. "Are you okay?" I ask him as I help him pick up his textbooks.