Chapter 15

Taehyung's POV
Next morning

We sit on the flight. I've been on thousands of flights, so it didn't faze me. She leans into me, setting her head on my shoulder. "Are you excited to go to London with me? Its everyone's dream to go to London." She says. Actually, I have always wanted to go to London. But I'm with the wrong person.

"Yes. I'm excited. I've always wanted to go." I say. Soon she was actually sitting on me, we were in first class. The seats were big enough for two people. "Oh yeah?" She asks. I nod. "And?" She asks. I know what she wants to hear. She wants to hear that I'm also excited because I'm going with her. I've lied many times to her, but the fact that I was going to meet her family.. Makes me real nervous.

I think she notices. "What's wrong babe?" She looks at me. "I don't know.. I'm just.. Nervous." I confess. "I've never really dated before.. So this my first time meeting parents." She chuckles lightly. "Awe. Baby. You're so cute." She kisses my cheek. "My parents.. Uhm.. I can't really explain them." She says.

She grabs my arms and makes me hug her. "Just be yourself. And I'm sure they'll like you." She says. But if I'm being myself, it would be the person that doesn't like her. "Are you a member of the mile high club?" She asks in a whisper. I look at her confused. "What's that?" I ask. She smirks. I had a slight feeling what it was about.

"Never had sex in a airplane?"  She asks. Should have known. I shake my head. "Isn't that.. Dangerous?" I ask. She smiles. "You're silly baby. No its not." Imagine something happens and I die having sex with a girl I don't love. Wow. That'd be a fucked up sob story. Eh yep. "Meet me in the bathroom." She whispers in my ear. She pecks my lips and gets up. Heading to the bathroom.

I sit there, contemplating whether or not to to go to the bathroom with her. When will this girl have enough? But I knew if I didn't go, I'd ruin the plan. I let out a breath and stand up, walking to the bathroom. I knock on one of the doors. The door opens quickly and I'm yanked inside.

She locks the door. The whole plane shakes and my arm shoots up holding us up, my arm wrapping around her. Her lips locking with mine. It didn't take long until she had undressed me, and herself. "You're the only one that makes me feel this way, Taehyung." She whispers as she sits me on the toilet. My heart was pounding hard. What can I say? I couldn't say anything, her piercing blue eyes stare into mine waiting for an answer.

I pull her face and make her kiss me. It felt so wrong. "Wow. Great job Taehyung. Just a great job." As my lips kiss Lauren, I open my eyes to see Val. She's leaning against the sink as she watched me. "Amazing. You're a master mind. Making her think you like her." I thought that's what I was supposed to do. "It is.. But now there's a feeling right?" My eyebrows knit. What is she talking about?

There's no feeling, there will never be a feeling. I don't have any kind of feelings for Lauren. She chuckles, her head thrown back and her long brown hair brushing the sink. "Oh please Taehyung. You know there's something there. You spend more time with Lauren then you do with the real Valerie." Because I have to. "Ah ha. Okay. Keep saying that Taehyung. You like that Lauren throws herself on your lap." She raises an eyebrow.