Chapter 4

Lauren's POV

I sit silently on my bed in the dorm room I share with my best friend, my best friend that I'm keeping a secret from. There's a knock at the door.

I smile at the thought that its him and he's here to be with me. I rush over and open the door. His bright smile. "I've missed you Lauren." He says. "I haven't seen you in so long." I frown. He steps closer to me. "I haven't tasted you in so long." He sets his hand on the small of my back.

"I haven't felt you in so long." He whispers as he leans in. I wrap my arms around his neck. "Then taste me." I press my lips against his. I grab his other hand and wrap his arm around me. "Feel me." I whisper. His hands grip my thighs and he picks me up. He walks in and closes the door behind him. He walks over to Val's bed and lays me down. I stop him.

"This is Val's bed.." I tell him. He stares down at me for a while as if thinking about something. "I'm sorry.. Habit I guess." He shrugs. I've lost my feeling I had when he came in. I roll out from under him. And walk over to my bed. He lays there for a bit then walks over to me. "I'm sorry baby.. You know that I love you. I really do." He nods.

I frown. "No you don't. If you did you wouldn't have layed me down on Val's bed, Robert." He bites his lip. "You say you love me but I know you're thinking about her when you say it." He frowns. "You're the one that made me break up with her." He whispers under his breath. "How dare you say that? I did not." Our eyes meet.

"Yes you did. You were jealous of her beauty.. And how I loved her with all my heart, so you wanted me." His eyebrows raise. "But I'm not even going to lie, being in love with two girls at the same time is really hard." I'm a bit hurt and mad at the same time. "Robert. You can't love Valerie. You haven't seen her in almost a year months. And, you were with me when you were with her." I say. His eyebrows knit.

**

Robert's POV

I begin to think about what I had done to Valerie. How I cheated on her with her so called best friend that she wasn't aware of.

**

6 years ago

I look into her brown eyes that sang a special song to me every time I looked into them. "Robert.. I think.." She pauses and my heart flutters at the thought of what she'd say. "I love you.." She says shyly.

A smile comes upon my face, the way she said it was like honey dripping off her tongue. Nothing but endulging sweetness. And I loved the taste of it, so much that without even touching her, I can taste it.

I noticed that I took too long to answer back and she looks nervous, maybe upset. "I love you too." I say. She slowly looks back up to me, her eyes hoping that I'm telling the truth. "I really do." I reassure her. A small smile starts on her lips, then soon, it exploded on her sweet face.