S P E C I A L E P I S O D E

Its been 5 days Jimin had stay in London, and his mouth had sores due to too much of english speakeu, He sigh and sat down on the sofa after a long day of meeting, Jongsuk sat besides Jimin and smiles,"So CEO Park, Your presentation today is very good and you got lots of offer from other company also." Jongsuk rise one eyebrow as he said those,"Skills..." Jimin said as he sigh not even saying anything more,"You're that exhausted? You better not cause you got some special guests coming over today..." Jongsuk said, Jimin frowns in curiousity but guess that he's so tired that Sleep over power his curiousity, Jongsuk sigh and lays Jimin on the sofa with a pillow behind his head, Jongsuk grab a blanket and covers Jimin with it,"Rest well." Jongsuk smiles and lays down on the sofa opposite to Jimin's.

Your hands are wandering on the table searching for your phone, Suga enters the room,"Yeon Ah-yah, Gwaenchanha?" He ask, You nods,"Oppa wheres my phone?" You ask, Suga grab your phone which is on the table lamp and lend it to you, You took it and scan your finger ID.

Jimin was buying coffee at a nearby cafe and as he went out from the cafe after grabbing the coffee and while walking down the busy street he walk pass by someone familiar, He gasp and turns around,"Yeon Ah?" He frowns, He checks the person's back from head to toe as she's getting further from Jimin,"Yeon Ah..." He gasp as he realizes thats you, He walks after you trying to keep up with you whike yelling your name,"Yeon Ah-yah!" He called but you don't even turn around to face him, You walk across the zebra cross and for the last time,"YEON AH!" Jimin screams loudly, You stop in the middle of the cross and turns around to face him, You smile gently at him and he smile back at you, But then a loud crash can be heard and Jimin's eyes widens as he saw your body darted off by the huge force, Jimin wishes it was just a dream, He shook his head,"Andwae... YEON AH!" He runs towards your fragile body as he pick you up into his arms, He sobs as he shook your body,"Jagiya please stay with me, Hang in there please!" Jimin sobs, You look at him with weak eyes as blood non stop runs down from the corner of your lips, You mutters something that Jimin can't hear, He closen your distance with him,"I love you..." You whispers, Just after that you closes your eyes shut and falls fragile as your muscles just shuts down from working, Jimin realize that you're no longer breathing,"Andwae... YEON AH-YAHHH!!" He screams. "PARK JIMIN!" A scream wokens Jimin up along with a sting on his cheeks, There stood Jongsuk infront of Jimin who is sweating so bad from the nightmare,"Ya, Why the fuck are you screaming! Whats wrong?!" Jongsuk ask, Jimin was speecheless, He's glad that everything was just a dream but in the same time he broke to tears because he's just so scared, His body won't stop shaking, Jongsuk was shocked to see Jimin cry for the first time infront of him, He pat Jimin's head and hugged him,"Shhh Its okay now." Jongsuk said,"Y-Yeon Ah... She dies in my arms... I'm scared..." Jimin sobs so hard, Jongsuk kneels down and cups Jimin's cheeks,"Look into my eyes..." He said, Jimin with teary eyes looks into Jongsuk's eyes,"Everything is just a bad dream... Yeon Ah is safe... She's fine... Now don't cry and Calm down..." Jongsuk said, Jimin calms himself down and wipe his tears,"Its just a dream okay?" Jongsuk said, Jimin nods and wipe his tear dry,"Here..." Jongsuk lends Jimin his phone,"Call Yeon Ah, Make sure she's fine." Jongsuk said, Jimin nods and dials your phone number, He hopes that you're answering it,"Hello?" Suga's voice came on the line,"Hyung, Is Yeon Ah okay?" Jimin ask,"She had just eaten her medicine and right now she's sleeping, Whats up with you? Are you okay? Dude you sound so panic." Suga said, Jimin sigh in relief,"Aniya, I just got a very very terrifying dream just now." Jimin said as he pull back his hair with his other hand,"You should calm down... Oh BTW, If you're coming back, Please do inform me okay?" Suga said,"Why is that?" Jimin ask,"...Well... Well basically so that I can pick you up at the airport." Suga said, Jimin 'Oh-ed' as he nods his head,"Arasseo, I'll text you if I'm coming back okay? I gotta hang up now, Bye hyung." Jimin said,"Bye." Suga said who sounded kind of worried in the line, Jimin hung up and places his phone back on the coffee table,"Soooo She's fine right?" Jongsuk ask, Jimin nods, Jongsuk smack Jimin's chest,"See! I told you she's fine, No need to follow your feelings that much, Sometimes our feelings can lie too." Jongsuk said, Jimin sigh and relaxes his muscles making his head fall back,"Actually I've been having this terrible dreams before and while I'm here..." Jimin said, Jongsuk frowns,"Dreams like what?" Jongsuk ask,"Like Yeon Ah being murder or Yeon Ah being hit by a car... Its like Yeon Ah's death... I'm scared... I'm just so so scared that something bad might happened." Jimin said, Jongsuk pats Jimin's back and sigh,"If you think positive nothing bad will happen, Just focus on the reasons why you're here and finish everything up faster then hurry up go back to Korea as soon as you finish up everything." Jongsuk said, Jimin smiles and nods.