E P I S O D E 14-1 Week To Fix-

DAY 1...

Jimin went to work as usual, He is still emotional and yesterday's chaos is in his head not even coming off from his memory, The memory is fresh like a morning's dew, He wish there is a pill that can make him spin back time or a pill that can make him forget all of those bad memories. He is texting with Yoongi.

Jimin: Hyung is Yeon Ah doing fine?

Sleeping Swag: She look like she IS but I don't even know whether she's mentally okay or nah...

Jimin: What should I doooooo????

Sleeping Swag: Well like I said yesterday, If Yeon Ah doesn't want to meet you or forgive you in 1 week, Its better for you to go overseas and release your stress, Just go anywhere that can release your stress.

Jimin: Arasseo, I will try, BTW gtg cause I'm on my way to the canteen.

Sleeping Swag: Arasseo, ttyl.

Jimin is sitting in the cafeteria as he drink the glass of coffee while thinking deeply about you and about moving on. He thinks its for the best that he don't visit you today, He lets go a long sigh and stares down at his coffee,"Is 1 week enough?" Jimin ask himself, He sigh even more and looks at his watch then back to the front,"I guess, I will have to try, I will start tomorrow..." Jimin said with full of confidence. Jimin went back to his office and gasp to see both his parents in there,"Eomma, Abeoji." Jimin gasp. "We will be sending you off next week Jimin." Mr. Park said, Jimin frowns,"Why? And where?" Jimin ask,"The UK, To sign the friendship contract with the company there." Mr. Park said, Jimin makes a thinking face, Mr. Park and Mrs. Park looks at each other with a concern face, They then look back at Jimin who is debating in his head whether he can do it or not,"Arasseo, I guess next week wouldn't kill." Jimin said, Mrs. Park force a smile,"We both will send you off to the airport." Mrs. Park said, Jimin nods with a weak smile.

At home, Jimin was standing right infront of your bedroom door, He looks at the door knob and he places his palm against the door,"I miss you so much." Jimin said as he leans his forehead against the door,"I wish you're here." Jimin said,"Oppa! Dinner is ready!" Jimin gasp as he heard your voice, He turns his head towards the stairs and runs downstairs,"Yeon Ah! Yeon Ah!" He calls your name lots of times as he wanders around the house like a crazy person, Tears stream down his cheeks,"Oppa, I told you to always place the dirty clothes into the laundry basket!" Jimin runs towards the laundry room, But there's no you, He saw the dirty clothes on the floor, He picks it up and places it into the basket, tears stream down his eyes even more that he finally realize, He's just hallucinating, He cries so hard and fall on both knees,"I miss you... I miss you... Please just come back! I CAN'T STAND THIS!" Jimin cried as he sobs on the ground. Jimin is crying on the bed, He cry his eyes out not even caring the clock showing the time 1:00 AM, For some reason a day without your presence is like a day without care, love, Smile and laugh, His teary eyes focus on the TV screen with a video tape of you when you're still his student, Jimin had the habit on recording in the university, And he always record your face for no reason.

DAY 2

Jimin was outside of your ward, Yoongi went out from the ward,"Can I meet her?" Jimin ask, Yoongi turns his head to look at your ward's door,"I'll ask her for awhile." Yoongi said, Jimin nods and sat on the bench. Yoongi walks in the room and you look at him,"Yeon Ah-yah, Jimin wants to see you..." Yoongi said, You shook your head,"No..." You said,"Come on Yeon Ah, Look its just 1 baby, You and Jimin can try having one again, But if you continue on being like this do you think the baby will comeback?" Yoongi ask, You shook your head,"You think if I got pregnant again that baby will manage to born? With how much time I had left I think it won't happened." You said, Yoongi choke his words, He pressed both his lips,"I don't want to see him, I hate him so much that I felt like I wish I could just end my life right away." You said, Yoongi sigh and went out from the room to meet Jimin,"So how was it?" Jimin ask, Yoongi shook his head,"She don't want to..." Yoongi said, Jimin sigh,"Eventhough you try to persuade her?" Jimin ask, Yoongi nods,"You know how stubborn she can be..." Yoongi said, Jimin sigh,"Arasseo, Well then... Please give her this flowers, She love rose so much thats why I bought it for her." Jimin said, Yoongi nods,"You should go to work now Jimin, and also have enough rest, Your eyebags are awful." Yoongi said, Jimin nods,"I will try... BTW I will comeback here tomorrow again, I will try my best to get her back and fix everything." Jimin said, Yoongi smile,"Hwaiting! You know I can't even stand her condition right now, Its just so awful." Yoongi said,"Well then, I hope she eats well, I'll get going now, hyung." Jimin said and they both bid goodbyes.