E P I S O D E 15-Please...-

Jimin arrived at the hospital and he quickly run to Yeon Ah's ward but the room is empty, He groans and went to the nurse's counter,"Where's the patient with the name Park Yeon Ah-- I mean Min Yeon Ah." Jimin said, The nurse flips through the patients schedule book,"Oh she have an operation today, The OR will be at the East Wing, 5th Floor." The nurse said,"Arasseo, Thanks." Jimin said and runs to the East Wing.

As soon as he arrived there he saw his parents, Mr and Mrs. Min and Suga, Suga was surprised on how Jimin knew where they are, Jimin went up to Suga and grab his collar,"Where is Yeon Ah, hyung?!" Jimin ask,"Calm down Jimin, She's in the OR." Suga said, Jimin is already in tears,"Whats wrong with her? What happened to her? Just tell me hyung." Jimin sobs as he falls onto the bench, Suga sat besides him,"Jimin... I'm sorry..." Suga sigh, Jimin looks at Suga with teary eyes,"Actually Yeon Ah got a brain tumour... Well shit happens, she got that from our late grandmother, Today is the day when they will remove the tumour from her brain, The doctor had suggest her to do Radiation Theraphy but she refuse." Suga said, Jimin sobs,"Why... Just why didn't you tell me anything about this?" He ask, Suga shook his head,"I wanted to tell you everything but... Yeon Ah won't let me do it..." Suga said, Jimin sobs even harder as Suga pulled him into his arms,"I'm sorry Jimin... I am so so sorry..." Suga said. That night Jimin stood right infront of your bedroom door, He stood there for so long before he inserted the key into the key hole, He twisted it and the lock opens, His breath is shakey as he is nervous to see your bedroom for the first time, He push it open and your perfume scent fills the room, He turn on the lights and gasp as he saw you also painted the walls, The walls were painted with black silhouette of a married couple, Conflicts, Dance and a family with one child, Jimin sobs as he falls on his knees,"I'm sorry, I am so so sorry, I didn't mean to be blind about your illness, I am so so sorry." He sobs as he cries even harder.

The next day, Jimin was at the airport, He's texting with Yoongi.

Jimin {How is she now hyung?}

Sleeping Swag {She's still asleep, Its been how many hours she haven't woken up, I'm worried...}

Jimin {Hmmm, Maybe the medications to put her to sleep is still in her body.}

Sleeping Swag {I guess, Well how long are you going to UK?}

Jimin {Depends, If it doesn't take that long I will be at UK for 3 days.}

Sleeping Swag {Jimin...Please... When you comeback... Don't let her go... Please love her whole heartedly, Fix every single mistakes you had made.}

Jimin {I will! I will not just try but I will do it at the very BEST I can!}

Sleeping Swag {Thats my boy...}

Jimin looks at his watch,"The flight will be in 5 minutes." He mutters then text Suga back.

Jimin {Hyung, I gtg now, My flight will be in 5 minutes...}

Sleeping Swag {Arasseo, Have a safe flight okay? As soon as you arrive there give me a call.}

Jimin {Arasseo, I'll go now, Bye💕😌}

Sleeping Swag {Bye😗💕}

Jimin stood up from his seat and went to the east wing where his gate is.

~~~

The aeroplane/airplane landed at London City Airport, Its morning there and Jimin is so so so sleepy, He is definitely jet lagged cause its been a very long time he ever travel to europe, He pulls his hair back as he fix his shades