E P I S O D E 10-Jealous-

All eyes went straight up to you, Jimin held your hand tight waiting for your answer, A smirk forms on your lips as you look up at Sara,"I think... We better kick her ass off..." You said,"Thats my girl." Jimin chuckles as he brought you up the stage and Sara seems shock that you have a relax face on,"Hello..." Jimin said through the mic, Testing it first,"Glad thing we can be honest now..." Jimin said which earns a gasp from the audience,"Thank you, Ms. Sara, and also, I see no problem if me and Yeon Ah are both married tho..." Jimin said and looks at you,"Right, Ja.Gi.Ya?" That word makes all of the ladies in the hall melts,"Well actually I only have one problem here tho..." You said which earns a gasp again from the audience, Jimin lends you another mic,"Well, I wanted to announce actually my problem here is that... Ms. Sara here, Got good grades in her law subject, Well... Because she slept with her own professor, I mean, She offer her body tho..." You said which mind blows the audience, Jimin ruffles your hair and chuckles,"So I guess, Me and Yeon Ah's married life here is not the main problem, but the main story or what I can call as problem here is that, Ms. Sara is also pregnant... Young girl, Don't try to deny everything, I saw you at the hospital, Pregnant women section, You're meeting the doctor that day and also you're with that old man of yours..." Jimin said as he look at Sara and he smiles sarcastically, Sara was already ashamed and lots of the student,'Boo'ed at her,"Well then thats all me and my wife had to say and also, Congratulations for graduating y'all!" Jimin said as he grab your hand and pulls you down the stage, Sara already run out from the hall feeling ashamed of herself,"Wew you both did a great job up there..." Yoongi said you grinned,"Are you okay?" V ask, You nods and hug him as you ruffle his hair,"Naneun gwaenchanhaseyo~" You said with a smile.

You're in the car with Jimin, You keep touching the petals and giggles,"Aigoo~ I never thought that J-hope Oppa, will know what I like the most..." You mutters but its loud enough for Jimin to hear, his heart boils so bad, How you kept hugging the members, Well excluding Yoongi cause he's your brother, but the others?! Naaah! Heeeeellll naaah!!! Hell naah to the naaah naaah! His grip on the steering wheel gone tighter as his knuckles turns white, He sigh heavily and it sounds like a groan which kind of turn you on, You try to shook it away and admire the flowers, You both arrive at home and you went out from the car, Hopping like crazy. You took out your keys from your purse and was about to open your bedroom door until your body was spun around and your back hits the door hard,"WTF JIMIN!" You yelled,"Why... Why are you hugging them... RIGHT INFRONT OF MY FUCKING FACE?!" Jimin yelled, you're startled,"Whats wrong if I hug them? Its just a hug! Why are you controlling me? I hug them cause I treat them just like my brothers! Not like YOU! YOU hug Minji cause you treat her as a girlfriend, YOU love her, YOU hoe yourself around her! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO SHE IS JIMIN! WHY ARE YOU CONTROLLING ME?! JUST WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" You yelled,"What I want from you? I just want you to stop comparing myself with you, I'm your husband and you're my wife, Husband's don't have the right to obey the wife but the wife have to obey the husband." Jimin said,"Hell naah! I ain't gonna obey you!" You said, Jimin smirks,"Really? Then I'll teach you a lesson." Jimin said and carries you on his shoulder as he brought you into his room.

He throws you on the bed and locks the door behind him,"Jimin, What on earth are you doing?" You ask as you back yourself away from him, He rip off his top and threw it across the room,"I'm teaching you a lesson..." He said and spin you around making you lay on your stomach,"Aaaw look at you, Trembling in fear, Is the strong kitten became the weak kitten now?" Jimin chuckles as he pulls your dress's zip down and slids your dress off,"Jimin, No, Please..." You said with a trembling voice, He didn't listen instead he took off his pants and tie both your hands up with his belt, He chuckles and bite your back slowly going down and unhook your bra with his teeth, You try so hard to break free but the belt is tight to your wrist, He pulls down your panties as he insert himself from your behind causing you to scream your lungs out, This mother of fuck is getting bigger and you're being torture here, He grab both your breast as he massage it in circles and thrust his big fat dick into your ass harshly, You grab the headboard tightly as you try to not moan or else you're in more bigger trouble, Jimin leave butterfly kisses on your neck and suddenly you moan when your butt stings as he spank you,"Good girl, Moan for daddy okay?" He chuckles and pulls out his dick from your ass but then slams right back in making the slapping sound so loud, You moan loudly, Its turning Jimin on which makes his speed increase, In the room all you can hear are moans, groans and skin slapping, You can make fun of Jimin outside but never make fun of him on the bed cause he's no joke when it comes to bed. His thrusts are rough and enough to give you a huge hit of pleasure as you come all over him, You pants and he pulls out from you,"Jaebal Jimin.... No more..." You pants, Jimin hissed,"You moan just now, And you make me hard again, you have to do your job as a wife..." Jimin chuckles and suddenly took out something from his drawer, A vibrator, You try to move away but your body is numb after what Jimin did, Your mind just went blank, You can hear the buzzing sound from the vibrator and Jimin inserted the vibrator into your ass as he inserts his dick too making you scream due to the pain having 2 things fucking your butthole, A tear escape your eyes and you bit the pillow letting out a muffled groan and moan, Your grip onto the headboard tightens, Jimin groans,"This is so good~ Its unfair that you get to feel this alone..." Jimin groans while thrusting into you, feeling the vibrator, vibrating against his manhood, It sends shivers down his spine and gave him the urge to come again, His thrust gone sloppier as he cum in you, Your hand which was gripping on the headboard loosens as your body just falls on the bed, Shivering and panting, Jimin flops besides you with some strands of hair sticking on his forehead, "A-are you... J-jealous?" You ask as you can't help your curiousity, He looks at you and lowers his eyes not even answering,"This is just for fun... Wasn't it?" You ask, His eyes looks up at you and he shook his head,"Then?" You ask, He sigh,"I don't know... Am I jealous? Am I doing this just for fun? Am I just doing this cause I'm your husband? I don't even know the answer..." Jimin said, You sigh, You bit the metal part of the belt as you try to break free, Jimin lets go a sigh and untie his belt from your wrist,"There ya go." He said and leans his head back on the pillow, His eyes close and his breathing steady, You lay for a minute cause your body still felt numb and your heart is beating so fast.

A couple of minutes later, Jimin's phone rangs, He grab his phone and answers the call with a sleepy tone,"Yaobuseyo?" He answers,"Oppa, My stomach hurts so bad, Can you come over?" Minji ask in the line, Jimin sigh,"Arasseo, I'll be there right away." Jimin said, He lets go a long sigh as he sits up,"I'm going--""Go..." You cut him off and stood up as you took Jimin's big white button up and wears it, The hem stops perfectly on the middle thigh and you pick up all of your things,"She needs you more than me, I'm fine..." You said and picks up your things and went out from his room, Jimin stare blankly at the door and looks away as he lets go a sigh,"Damn handling her is a pain in the neck." He said and stoods up as he enters his bathroom.

You're in your bedroom, Taking off your make up then wash your face,You let go a huge sigh as you stare blankly at your reflection,"Yes... I guess letting him go for Minji is way better cause she's prettier than me... I'm covered with layers of make up... I'm scared of my own natural looks..." You said and tears up slowly,"But why am I feeling pain? Why does it hurts so much?" You sobs as you hit your chest lots of times and cries even harder,"I shouldn't feel like this, It will be even hard to let him go..." You sobs.

2 weeks later...

You lay on your bed as you're not feeling really really well, Jimin didn't came home for 2 weeks already and you got worst headaches you ever got, You took pills but it didn't work, You stood up on both feet and slowly walks out from your bedroom as you heard footsteps climbing up the stairs, Jimin was surprised to see your condition

You close the door and locks it, You walks at his direction,"You're home?" You ask then realize you don't have make up on,"Shit! My make up!" You turn around and before you can reach your bedroom door your vision just shuts off and all you can see is just total darkness. Jimin rush out from the house as he lays you at the back of the car,"Ya! Park Yeon Ah! Stay awake okay, Don't faint yet!" He said, Your face is pale and you're not even moving an inch, He drove the car crazily fast,"Just what is up with you? The doctor said that you're just fine and now?!" Jimin groans as his eyes kept shifting at your reflection in the mirror, He gulp down the lump in his throat and press his lips, In his head is only one thing, To save you, To bring you to the hospital asap, Thats all.

At the hospital, As soon as you woke up they start to check you up, Everything is fine, Which makes Jimin calms down alittle,"She's fine and btw... Congratulations Mr. Park, She's 2 weeks pregnant, According to her test." The doctor said which makes Jimin shocked,"Are you sure doctor?" You ask as you're still having some headaches,"Yes." The doctor said, Your eyes widens and your headache automatically dissappears, Jimin was shocked too,"You have to becareful during pregnancy, You know that Mrs. Park..." The doctor said as she looks at you as if she knew about your condition, you nods and lower you head, Jimin felt happy that you're pregnant but... Minji is also pregnant... Which kind of makes all of the burden even more heavier.

Preview

"How did you started to like Ms. Minji?"

"I've never became the swan..."

"Yeon Ah-yah."