E P I S O D E 1-Complicating-

Jimin's POV

Weekend~

I pick up Yeon Ah at her house and when she enters the car damn her outfit is on fire, She just wore ripped black shorts, Red plaid sleeveless and Dr. Marten's, she looks god dammmit hotter than usual,"Are we ready to go?" She ask as she looks at me who was still staring at her,"Uuh, Mr. Park?" She snaps her finger infront of me causing me to came back to my sense,"Are you okay?" She ask,"Uh oh yes, Uhm, Should we go now?" I ask,"Yes, Cause I'm only free before noon and right now its like, 9... We only have 3 hours left." She said, Is she avoiding me or something? Its like not the Yeon Ah I knew,"Are you mad?" I ask, She shook her head,"Mr. Park, Can we just hurry up? I don't want to waste my time sitting inside this not-even-moving-an-inch car for a very long time, Lets just get everything finish right away..." She said, Okay right now I felt offended, I just stay silent and drove the car.

On the road...

I kept glancing at her,"Yeon Ah?" I calls,"You can just call me, no need to glance at me whole of the time..." She said which makes me blush hard, Gosh she caught me, I pressed my lips,"Uuh, I have a question?" I ask,"Go ahead, Mr. Park..." She said,"Gosh can you just call me Jimin? We're not at uni anyway..." I pouts,"Arasseo, Jimin..." She said,"Aigoo thats too informal, How about Jimin oppa?" I grinned, I saw a tint of red on both her cheeks,"F-fine..." She puffed her cheeks and looks away, Omo! SHE'SH SHO CUTE AND LOOK LIKE A MOCHI! She clears her throat which snap me back to reality,"What do you wanna ask? Jimin. Oppa." She said it clearly, I actually wanted to ask her why... She like me, I open my mouth,"Are you hungry?" I ask, and she frowns,"Thats not what you basically wanted to ask." She said, Damn! She reads my mind! I clears my throat," I forgot what I wanted to ask so, lets just forget about it." I said, She just sigh and nods,"I'm not hungry btw..." She said still looking out the window,"You sure?" I ask,"Yeah..." She mutters, I make a thinking face,'Should I tease her stomach? That sounds cool.' I thought and clears my throat,"How about Burger Kings?" I ask, Then I saw her eyes widens and she puff her cheeks,"Hmmm that sounds good but, Subway?" I ask again, She gulped and bit her lower lip,"No no no, Pizza hut sounds better..." I said again and suddenly her stomach growls, I look at her with a straight face,'I didn't mean to make her that hungry...' I thought and was holding myself from laughing,"Uuh... J-Jimin oppa... Pizza hut please... and Gongcha..." She said and puff her cheeks, She's blushing and looks so freaking cute! I chuckles,"Arasseo, Its my treat." I said and drove to the mall

She's eating the pizza with a big smile, Aigoo why is she cute for some reason, I sigh in satisfication while staring at her,"Jimin oppa..." She calls, snapping me out from my thought, I blink and looks at her,"N-ne?" DAMN BISH MY VOICE CRACKS! She pouts her lips and I look down to see the ice cream on my drink already melts,"Shit..." I mutters and quickly drink it so that some of the liquid didn't spill, I can sense her eyes on me damn my face is heating up, I look up at her and she looks away, Her face... Seems like she's sad,"Wae?" I ask, She shook her head," You remind me of someone that shots me with his sharp words..." She said, I frowns,"What did... He say?" I ask, She lets go a sigh,"Love... There's no such thing when it comes to me and you..." She said and drinks her beverage,"Well... Thats an old story... He's married now to a better girl, Have 2 children and its a pair of twins, They live happily overseas rn... He's just in the same age as me but he got married early..." She mutters, I sigh and ruffles her hair,"Gwaenchanha, I'm here..." I said, She looks at me,"Look... I don't want to force you Jimin..." She said, I shook my head,"I'm willing on doing this, Doesn't mean that I... don't love you, I wouldn't help you get through your problems, A husband's job is to help their wife when they have problems... I'm your teacher, But I am also your soon to be husband." I said, Her face tells me that she's not sure about it whether its right or wrong for her to accept me.

I am sitting on the sofa while texting Minji, I smile at her cute texts, This is why I love her so much,"Uuh Jimin oppa..." I slowly tilted my head up and my eyes widens to see an Angel right infront of me, The white wedding dress is so beautiful on her, She looks like an innocent little angel right now,"Mr. Park!" She called while snapping her fingers right on my face, I came back to my sense as I realize that I am day dreaming, Yes I am day dreaming, She looks like someone from a storybook where there are princess and princes, What have I done to deserve her, She's too beautiful for me,"Mr. Park. Ji. Min." She calls and I snap again,"I caught you daydreaming twice already, Wae? Does it look ugly?" She ask, I shook my head,"Aniya, Its not that, Its just... You look gorgeous." I said and I saw her blush, she slaps both her cheeks,"I'm not blushing okay, I accidently slap my face thats why my cheeks are red." She lied, I chuckles and took a pitcure of her in the wedding dress,"What are you doing?" She ask, I look at her and smile teasingly at her,"Nothing out of the ordinary, Just taking a pitcure of you..." I said,"What?! Aaah Oppa, I look ugly!" She whines while stomping her foot, I hummed,"Idc, I can blackmail you with this..." I teased, But Why would I blackmail her using a nice picture of her? Thats just funny, She pouts,"That wouldn't work on me." I smile, She squirm her face and I pinch her nose,"You look like a duck, Palli, We'll go for the cake testing now..." I said,"How about your suit?" She ask,"That one, I done it just now already while you're preparing in there..." I said and shows her the suit I choose,"I wanna know how you will look in that suit..." She groans, I chuckles,"Better luck next time, Now go and change your outfit..." I said and she enters the fitting room again with a pout.

I don't know why but... Somehow I felt happy when I'm with her, Somehow all of those burden just went off my shoulders and as if she wash it all away... But... I love someone else... Why is this so complicating!

Preview

"BTW Before we got married..."

"You change from a good person to a bad person so quick..."

"Backstabbers should be let go..."