E P I S O D E 11-My Swan?-

You and Jimin were awkward in the car, Somehow the news of you being pregnant makes Jimin thinks twice, Which lady he should go? While you in the other hand is thinking about your life and the baby, You and Jimin sigh in the same time which makes both of you turn to look at each other and make eye contact,"Mweo?" You both ask in the same time,"Nothing..." You both said in the same time again as you look away, Jimin clear his throat as his eyes focus on the road and can't stop thinking about you and your baby, Minji and her baby too, Well High chances the baby you're carrying is his cause he took your viginity while Minji... He's not sure yet... Is it really his? But he wants to be responsible, You started to open up your mouth,"How did you started to like Ms. Minji?" You ask, Which caught Jimin's attention,"Hmmm actually..."

5 years ago...

Jimin went to visit his old ballet school, He looks around and sigh as the school never change at all, Its still the same, all that change is the students, He greeted the teachers and the teachers are proud of him for his success on being an idol, Jimin chuckles as he scratch the back of his head and bows politely at them, Thanking then for their support and for teaching him everything he missed before. He continues to walk around the school and stop on track when he suddenly saw someone dancing in one of the practise room, That lady dance gracefully and by the song he already know what role that lady is in,"Swan..." He mutters, He went closer to the door as he watch the lady move her body gently as if she's moving along with the air, The lady shines in Jimin's eyes as a slight blush appears on his cheeks, He sigh and just stares at how the lady dance,"Jimin." He turns and saw the teacher coming towards her, Jimin walks towards the teacher,"Here you go, This are mostly pitcures containing you in it..." The teacher said, Jimin smile widely,"Thank you teacher." Jimin smiles widely,"Well then I will have to continue my lesson with my student." The teacher said, Jimin bows before he left for the front door.

That night he's so curious about the girl so he called his teacher.

Jimin {Yaobuseyo Seonsaengnim...}

Seonsaeng {Yes Jimin, May I help you with anything?}

Jimin {Uuuh Actually I wanna know the girl that I watched just now...}

Seonsaeng {Which girl are you talking about?}

Jimin { Uuuh the girl that wears the mask around her eyes, With the pastel pink skirt...}

Seonsaeng {Hmmm... Minji?}

Ends of FLASHBACK

"Thats how I got to know Minji and yeah our relationship grew and... things worked out and... Yeah we both got together..." Jimin said, You have a frown on your face as if something is quite wrong in his story,"Swan? Ms. Minji never became a swan, I'm sorry to say this but the teacher always said that she's not qualified on being a swan..." You said as you remember that she never even became swan, Jimin frowns,"But the teacher said her name..." Jimin said,"I guess you're mistaken with someone else but oh well, Its the past now you're with her and doing just fine right? Then go on with the flow." You said and plays with your phone trying to shook the fact of the swan thing away.

At home, You kept cupping your face as you try to not look at him,"Why are you feeling weird of your own face?" Jimin ask,"Cause you've never seen me bare faced before..." You blush and runs upstairs,"WELL YOU STILL LOOK BEAUTIFUL OKAY?" Jimin yelled from downstairs, He gasp as he just realized what he just said, He covers his mouth and rush upstairs as he enters his bedroom with his heart pounding,"Shit what did I just say?!" He ask himself and slumps down the door which was against his back, He feel his left chest and can already feel the heart beating so fast like there's no tomorrow. The next day, Jimin went out from his bedroom to see a note sticking against his door, He doesn't read it and just threw it into the dustbin which was piled with coloured crumbles of notes,"She's out again I guess..." He said and went downstairs, By surprise to see you in the kitchen making breakfast, You're wearing a big over sized V neck which its hem stops right around your middle thigh, You turn around as you felt a pair of eyes staring right at your direction,"Oh, Oppa, Breakfast will be ready in a couple of minutes." You said while cooking, Jimin sat on the dining table as he pours the tea into his cup,"I thought you're out already cause you stick the note on my door." Jimin said, Your eyes widens and you try so hard not to frown,"Oh, It just stated good morning..." You said and serve the food,"I'll be getting ready upstairs." You said but then Jimin pulls your wrist making you sit on his lap, Your heart beats vigorously,"Lets eat together, You're pregnant, You should take care of our baby." Jimin said, You blush as you can feel his warm breath against your neck, He shove the pancake into your mouth and you smile as you squeal cutely at how yummy it tasted, Jimin chuckles silently and eats a piece of pancake too,"Where are you going after this?" Jimin ask, You make a thinking face,"Hmmn somewhere? Well Its not yet fixed so yeah lets just see where I want to go..." You said and leans your back against Jimin's body as you let go a sigh,"Don't do anything dangerous okay? Take care of our baby." Jimin said as he place his hand on your belly, That made you smile somehow,"I won't okay." You said, Jimin for some reason felt warm whenever he's with you, He's also confused whether he's falling for you or not, But he also loves Minji so much, He rest his chin on your shoulder, Your eyes are focus at the view outside the window, The sun shining bright, You let go a soft sigh and your mind just wish that this will last forever, Jimin feed the both of you together in his arms,"BTW... Jimin-- I mean, Oppa, Are you going somewhere later?" You ask, Jimin nods he don't want to tell you where he's going cause it might somehow effect your emotions, You force a smile,"Well don't come home late okay? If you're staying at Minji Seonsaengnim's house give me a call..." You said, Jimin nods,"Arasseo~" He said and kiss you cheeks making you jump alittle cause that surprise you abit,"Aawww did I surprise you?" He chuckles as he kiss your shoulder, You bit your lower lip as you puff your cheeks.