Intro: The Truth

"Appa you gotta be kidding me..." You gasp, Your father shook his head,"JINJJA?! JIMIN WANTS TO MARRY ME?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" You scream, Your father just laughed and nods, You scream excited,"Oh my god I can't believe this!" You cheered as you hop around the living room excited.

You are ready going to your uni, You wore

(A/N: Mianhae if you guys don't like it, My taste is just bad ︶︿︶ )

You park your car right at the parking lot, you get out from the car, locking it and went straight to class. In class, Jimin kept looking at your direction while teaching the class, that makes your heart beats so bad, This month will be the last month of school and your last year of uni which means you'll graduate next 2 weeks, The bell rings which means break time, All of the students packed their things to go to their next class,"Ms. Yeon Ah..." You tilted your head up,"Uuh yes, Mr. Park?" You pressed your lips into a line, In the class all thats left is you and Jimin,"Your father must've informed about the marriage right?" He said, You nods and smiles softly,"Actually I don't agree with that... I force myself to agree with it..." Jimin said and slowly your face turns serious,"You mean... You lied to my father?" You ask,"Basically about my feelings towards you... I accept you is because your father helped me and my parents alot, He help my parents when their company was about to go bankrupt, He help me going to good schools and even find a job for me... I wanted to repay him so... I choose to marry you... Without any love... Not to forget, Your brother, Yoongi is my bestfriend." He said, Your heart crushed to pieces as you're in the edge of slapping his face,"Gwaenchanhayo..." You smile,"... I'm sorry... I just don't want to tell you this but I just have to... I have a girlfriend." Jimin adds again, You stood up and he backs alittle,"I need to take some fresh air..." You said and quickly exit the classroom.

You're eating the kimbap,"Thats a shame of me..." You chuckles with tears streaming down my cheeks,"Yeah yeah, Why would Jimin like me anyway? I'm his student and he's my teacher just what on earth am I expecting..." You sobs, you skipped 3 lessons so far and you've been sitting on the rooftop like 2 hours, Suddenly you heard a loud bang, You turn your head to see Jimin panting so hard,"What in the world are you doing up here?! I received calls from your teacher that you're not attending class!" Jimin said, You stare at him and smiles weakly,"Just taking some fresh air..." You said and then black out.

You open your eyes and realized that you're in your bedroom, your personal doctor is checking you,"My lady, Are you awake?" He ask, You nods,"What happened?" You ask,"You caught a high fever and Mr. Park brought you home." He said which makes you jump off from bed,"MR.PARK?!" You gasp,"Yeon Ah!" Your brother rushed into the room,"Yoongi oppa..." You gasp, He runs towards you and feels your temperature,"Gwaenchanha?! Jimin told me that you fainted just now." He ask,"Naneun gwaenchanha..." You said,"Just what the hell are you doing? Sitting on the rooftop for 3 periods? Unbelievable..." Suga sigh,"I don't give a shit or fucks for lessons just now, I'm just not in the mood..." You said,"BTW Jimin is downstairs, Say thank you to him..." Suga said,"Can I just no--""He's your soon to be husband, You have to be nice..." Suga cuts you off, Your heart felt heavy to face him right now but you just smile at Suga,"Arasseo..." You said, Jimin is your brother's bestfriend so... Its kinda rude tho, You walk out from your room with Suga.