E P I S O D E 7-Bad-

~The next day~

Jimin went out from his bedroom and looks to the side, Your bedroom door is close, He sigh and walks towards your door, He knocks the door,"Yeon Ah-yah..." You didn't even answer, He was about to knock again until he saw a note sticking on the wall besides him, He pulls it off and reads it,"Dear husband, Your wife is out already. Love, Mrs.PARK Yeon Ah." He reads it up, He sigh as he crumbles it and throw it into the dustbin.

He grab the lunch box you prepared for him and went out from the house as he gets in the car and drove away. In the car, He stares at the road and sigh,"I'm being too harsh to her for some reason..." He mutters and stop the car at the side when his phone rangs, He answer the call,"Yaobuseyo?" He said,"Hyung! Yeon Ah went missing!" Jungkook said in the line, Jimin frowns,"Mweo?! How come?" Jimin ask,"We both went to the convenience store just now, When I was about to turn to look for her by the cashier she's gone!" Jungkook said, Jimin's grip on the steering wheel tightens as he try to get his sense all together,"Arasseo, Where are you right now?" Jimin ask,"At Gangnam police station." Jungkook said, Its just 5 km away,"Arasseo, I'll be there asap." Jimin said as he hang up, He dials your number and puts it on bluetooth, You pick it up,"Yeon Ah-yah, Ya, Where did you went? Are you okay?" Jimin ask, Your breathing is shakey, Jimin frowns as he heard the sound of rumbling moving car,"Where are you?" Jimin ask,"Salryeoneunjuseyo..." You mutters, Tears stream down your cheeks,"Ya, Can you see anything outside the window?" Jimin ask,"No... This place is dark... And its small... Its warm in here... and I can't barely breathe..." You said, Sure does you can't breathe properly cause Jimin can hear you pantting in the line,"Yeon Ah-yah, Listen to me, Stay on the phone okay? and breathe slowly, Take some deep deep breath." Jimin said, You obey what he said, Hearing your breathing down his way to gangnam station makes him emotional, He somehow regret it, He still remember what Yoongi told him before he got married to Yeon Ah,"Jimin... I hope you can treat her like a queen rather than a doll you can control..." Those words, Jimin felt like he failed everything,"Jimin-ah..." You calls, Jimin listen carefully,"I'm sorry..." You said, Jimin's eyes widens,"I don't think I can stay up much longer..." You said again and your breathing becomes softer,"Y-Yeon Ah-yah, Jaebal don't close your eyes now, Yeon Ah, Breathe, Just breathe, Try to breathe Yeon Ah, I can't lose you right now." Jimin said, His eyes started to become teary,"I'm... Sorry... for everything..." You said and just then Jimin can't hear your voice anymore neither do your breathing,"Yeon Ah-yah, Jaebal talk to me Yeon Ah, Stay up, Don't go now please!" Jimin plead as tears just started to stream down his face nonstop.

2 Man opens the car trunk and look at your lifeless body,"Is she breathing?" One of the men ask,"Farely..." The other men place his finger near to your nostrils, They carries you out from the car trunk and dumps your body at the side of the road, They took all of your stuffs, Thinking that you will die at a deserted road and leave no evidence of what you've witness about both of the men. A police car and a ferrari stops right at your spot and police officers rush out to you, Your lips are pale and you're not even breathing, Jimin went up to you as he shook your body,"Yeon Ah-yah, Andwae, Ya Open your eyes, Wake up now!" Jimin sobs, He try to hear your breathing but no sign, he lays you on the ground as he started to perform CPR on you,"Ya, You better open your eyes... I beg you..." Jimin sobs as he performs the CPR, He do a mouth to mouth as he give oxygen to you,"Jaebal." He mutters as he kept looking up at you,"JAEBAL!" He yelled and push his palms with more force, And suddenly you grasp for air, He looks up at your face, You slowly open your eyes and looks at him,"Oppa..." You called, Jimin pants as tears just non stop running down his cheeks, He rest his forehead on your stomach as he cries even hard,"You scared me..." He sobs, Your hand reach through his hair and strokes it,"Naneun gwaenchanha..." You said. They had brought you to the hospital, The doctor was checking your heartbeat and you stare at the doctor,"You're fine but..." The doctor move away from you and looks at Jimin,"We think its better for Mrs Park to practise her breathing more." The doctor said,"What?" Jimin ask kind of confused,"Mrs. Park have breathing problems actually, So she needs to practise her breathing, Take a long breath then when you exhale make sure it doesn't extends the limit from when you're taking in." The doctor said, You nods,"Thank you doctor..." You said and looks at Jimin as you smile weakly. Jimin peels the skin of the apple for you, His hands are cute tho, Look at that small cute fingers, Suddenly an apple was shove right infront of you,"Palli meogo..." He said, You smile as you took it and took a bite of the apple, You took a bite again but what makes you almost choke is that Jimin took a bite of the apple too, Opposite side of the apple, You stare into his eyes and as you realize what had happened you shifted your eyes away from him and pulls away immediately, The view of Jimin having the apple near to his lips, He's just perfect, He's too perfect to be real, Your eyes softens abit as you look at his facial features,

" He said, You smile as you took it and took a bite of the apple, You took a bite again but what makes you almost choke is that Jimin took a bite of the apple too, Opposite side of the apple, You stare into his eyes and as you realize what had hap...

"Yeon Ah-yah..." You snaps again when Jimin just calls you, You look at him,"Uuh yes?" You answer, He cups your cheeks and kiss your forehead,"Don't stare at me like that..." He smiles softly and sticks your forehead, You blush and looks away from him.

At home, You both enter the house and you stop on track when you saw Minji laying on the sofa wearing Jimin's white oversize shirt, Your eyes fixed at her direction as you raise one eyebrows,"Oh, Jimin Oppa, You're back... Haii Yeon Ah." Minji look at you as she smirks and wave at you, You rolls your eyes away from her and took your bag from Jimin,"There, Your girlfriend is here..." You said and walks up the stairs as you steal a glance to see Minji hugging Jimin and being such a clingy bitch on him, You enters your bedroom as you slam the door right behind making it echoes through the house. You're in your room as you paint the canvas with a black paint, You sigh and puts a quote behind it, then you let it dry on its own,"Yeon Ah?" Jimin knocks the door causing you to look by the door,"Leave me alone." You whines,"Yeon Ah we can work things out, Open this door and lets just talk." Jimin said,"No, I just need you to leave me alone right now and go hoe yourself with that bitch..." You said, Jimin sigh and bangs the door,"Yeon Ah, you better open this door before I crash this open." Jimin said,"No!" You yelled,"YA PARK YEON AH!" He yelled and bangs the door,"OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!" He yelled again,"JUST FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE AND STICK THAT DICK OF YOURS IN HER MOTHERFUCKING PUSSY CAUSE I FUCKING NEED SOME TIME FOR MYSELF RIGHT NOW! IS IT HARD TO GIVE ME SOME SPACE?! WHATS THE USE OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND THEN?! GO TO HER AND SAY WHAT YOU WANNA SAY CAUSE I AIN'T GONNA GIVE YOU SOME FUCKING SHITS!" You yelled and grasp for air, You breathe heavily and try to calm yourself down,"I'm sorry... Just leave me alone Jimin... Please..." You said and Jimin seems shocked, Jimin stoods right infront of your door and he clench his fist,"FINE! IF THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED THEN I'LL GRANT IT!" Jimin yelled back and went away, You drops the paint brush and slowly tears up,"I'm sorry..." You sobs and your heart aches so bad so you try to calm down and breathe slowly, You hid your face on your palm.

Preview

"Ya Park Yeon Ah..."

"I heard we will be having a celebration after graduation!"

"I heard Mr. Park is married!"