Kylie:"Oh but she did...it looks like Y/n is redoing her whole closet and theres only a selected amount of clothes that she kept and trust me you cant even make one outfit with it"She said making us all look at her in disbelief"Go see it for yourself"She said making us all walk upstairs.

Tyga:"It cant be that bad"He said as we walked in the closet to half of it empty and the other half...god you don't even wanna know the other half.

Kendall:"Okay...I would kill Freya"She said as we walked downstairs to see Kylie on her phone. She looked at us and sighed.

Kylie:"Told you"She said making us all sigh. We all sat around and watched TV when we heard the door open reveling Y/n carrying in several bags and heading upstairs.

Taco:"Well...that's our cue to go"He said gettinng up and switching the tv off.

Hailey:"What? Why?"I asked making them all sigh and grab their things.

Kendall:"Trust me when Y/n's grumpy...you give her space and you being her girlfriend should make her less grumpy and more happy"She said making them all nod.

Gigi:"Even though that shit sounded like the seven  dwarf's crap shes right"She said making them all nod and walk to the door.

Bella:"Goodluck!"She said as she closed the door making me sigh and go upstairs to my little grumpy. I walked in and saw her removing all the tags and packing it neatly in the bag making me walk up to her and sit next to her on the bed.

Hailey:"Baby..."I said kissing her cheeks while she removed tags.

Y/n:"Hmmm?"She said making me pout.

Hailey:"Why you so grumpy?"I asked making her sigh and pull another tag out.

Y/n:"Because half of my clothes is gone and I had to buy new ones and all I wanted to do was pack my clothes and take you out on a date which I promised but it all got thrown to shit because I have to pack!"She said making me wrap my arms around her neck and kiss her cheek.

Hailey:"Lets cuddle"I said making her sigh.

Y/n:"Hails I-"

Hailey:"Come on..."I said dragging her on the bed. She laid down making me lay next to her and rest my head on her chest. I looked up at her and pecked her lips making her smile a little.

Y/n:"What was that for?"She asked making sigh and trace small patterns on her chest.

Hailey:"You seemed stressed so I'm doing what you normally do when I'm stressed"I said looking at her making her smile and peck my lips.

Y/n:"Thanks baby...sorry for being rude earlier"She said making me straddle her and peck her lips again.

Hailey:"Its fine...."I said pecking her lips over and over again until she bit my lip and pulled it a little making me moan and kiss her.

Y/n:"I should really continute packing..."She in between kisses making me close my eyes and hum.

Hailey:"Hmmm..."I hummed out as she kissed my neck and sucked on it making me moan and bite my lip to suppress moans. I started grinding down on her making her moan and pull away.

Y/n:"God...you're bad for my health"She said switching positions so she was hovering over me making me giggle a little and her smile at me. She was starring at me for a while making me blush and look at her questionably.

Hailey:":What?"I asked making her smile and shake her head at me.

Y/n:"Nothing...I'm just admiring my girlfriend.."She said making me blush even more.