039

Nanami was having a terrible day to begin with due to her lack of sleep the night before from her Netflix marathon. Luckily, school was ending soon in less than a week. Nanami would be able to move back now, she was thrilled by the idea. But at the same time a small voice told her to stay here in Korea.

Nanami's debate was interrupted as Jihoon slammed his hand against Nanami's locker, right besides her face. "Remember when I never got revenge on you? Well today's the day."

Nanami couldn't speak, she didn't want to do anything to provoke Jihoon anymore, she already heard he had anger issues in the past before and fought someone twice his size. Poor Mingyu lost to Jihoon.

"Look Jihoon, that was months ago. You should let go and-"

Nanami's attempt to sweet talk Jihoon failed. Jihoon raised his hand and hit the locker again. Nanami whimpered and shut her eyes tight.

Where was Joshua or Eunhee? Can someone save her? Anyone.

"Get the fuck away from her Jihoon." Nanami opened her eyes and saw Chan walked towards them. Her prayers have been answered.

"Chan." Jihoon mumbled. "Didn't you and Nanami already break up? Why do you still care for her?" Jihoon pulled his arms back.

'Oh yeah, we pretended to date.' Nanami recalled.

Chan grit his teeth, "Who said we broke up?"

"Stop." Nanami said softly. Chan and Jihoon looked at her confused, "Stop it. I-... Chan you can stop pretending. It's too late anyways." Nanami said. "I'm moving soon, remember?"

Chan's eyes opened wider, "Y-you're moving?" Chan stuttered out. Nanami replied in response.

"Isn't that what you wanted? Me to move away." Nanami said before walking away.

Chan suddenly felt empty.

A/n:
Only less than 5 chapters left in this book!

Question:
What did you think of this book? Who do you want to end up together?