029

Chan made it out of the bathroom in time solving his little problem before Nanami woke up. He stepped outside and immediately jumped, Nanami was in front of the door.

"Good morning." She yawned and stretched her arms out. "Move, I gotta brush my teeth." Nanami pushed Chan gently to the side. Chan nodded and walked out, his face was a deep burgundy shade.

Nanami walked out of the bathroom feeling refreshed and saw Chan stiffly sitting at the dining table. She raised an eyebrow, "So, how was your night?"

Chan immediately tensed up even more as if it was an interrogation. "Great." He responded in an almost robotic accent.

The tension was broken when both their stomachs growled simultaneously. Chan laughed, and stood up suddenly seeming comfortable. "What do you want me to make for breakfast?" He asked.

Nanami cocked an eyebrow, "I never knew you can cook." She stated almost like a question.

"I can make a great bowl of cereal." Chan responded proudly.

Nanami stifled a chuckle.

Chan made a bowl of cereal for the two as Nanami washed and prepared fruits. They'd crack jokes once in a while but were too indulged in their job.

The two sat across from each other as they ate their breakfast. Chan couldn't help but notice how peaceful and quiet Nanami looked in this state, different from how he used to think of her devious ways. His mind would always float back to the sexual dream he had of her. Chan would look down at his bowl flustered and eat a big spoonful of cereal.