021

Nanami and Chan sat thrilled as the pilot announced they were landing the plane soon.

"Oh my god, we're actually in another country." Chan smiled. He let out a huge sigh and squirmed like a child in his seat.

Nanami laughed. "First time in another country?" She asked.

Chan nodded, "Yeah, I've never been out of Korea but now-... Now I'm in France? This seems so unbelievable." Chan looked outside the window and looked at the city lights. The Eiffel came into view. Chan wowed at the sight. "Oh my god! I don't know any French phrases! I don't speak French!" Chan freaked out.

Nanami laughed, "Luckily I do."

Chan's eyes widened, he raised an eyebrow, "You do?"

"Oui. [Yes.]"

"What does that mean?" Chan asked.

"That means yes." Nanami informed.

"Oh~ How do you say 'Hello'?" Chan asked giving Nanami his full attention.

"Bonjour. [Hello.]"

"Oh, teach me something else." Chan stared at Nanami like a kid learning something new. Nanami thought it was cute.

"Okay." Nanami leaned in closer. "Repeat after me." Chan leaned in closer. "Je t'aime. [I love you.]" Nanami said softly.

"Je t'aime. [I love you.]" Chan followed. "What does that mean?"

Nanami carried a smirk on her face. "Say that to me tomorrow before we leave and I'll tell you."

"I have Google translate." Chan argued.

"Do you even know how to spell it?" Nanami laughed. Nanami sighed as she saw Chan pout, "Fine, it means 'I love you'."

Chan's cheek blushed furiously. "W-what."

Before he could say anything the pilot announced they they'd just landed.

The two teenagers took a taxi to a nearby hotel. "Not too shabby." Nanami complimented as she entered.

Chan only stared wide eyed, "What? This place is amazing!"

Nanami only shrugged, "I've been to better places."

"You rich people." Chan joked before smiling.

"Hey!" Nanami laughed and slapped his shoulder.

The two walked over to the front desk. "I'm sorry but we don't have two separate rooms ready." The lady informed. She stared at the two. "We do however have one available, the bed is big enough for the two of you."

"I suppose it's okay." Nanami shrugged and payed for the room. Chan only stood there confused at the conversation the two had in French.

The nice lady at the front desk gave Nanami the key. "Come one Chan, let's go." Nanami ordered in Korean.

"You two have fun on your honeymoon." The lady wished and flashed Chan at wink.

"W-what?" Chan stuttered out in Korean.

Chan and Nanami both got to their room on the seventh floor. Nanami opened the door. Chan walked behind her and wowed at the sight. The room was nice and roomy, it was all neat and clean. Little bars and small bottles of soap sat at the sink. Complimentary snacks stood next to a large T.V. which stood in front of one large bed.

"One bed?" Chan raised an eyebrow.

Nanami nodded, "It's cheaper."

Chan realized that he sounded like he was asking for more. He felt sorry he didn't sound grateful enough. Nanami did pay for the flight and night here, the least he could be was grateful.

"O-oh."

"I'm going to go shower." Nanami told Chan as she took out her pajamas. "You can unpack and stuff then take a shower after me, we have a long day tomorrow."

Chan nodded and looked away. He looked outside, it was amazing. At their floor they could see the towering buildings lit up with lights. Cars down below in the traffic. He still couldn't believe he wasn't in Korea, it seemed like a dream. He just stared out the glass window for a while.

"Chan!" Nanami shouted out.

"Y-yes?" Chan asked.

"C-can you please give me a towel? I forgot to get one."

Chan's face turned red. "S-sure." Chan ran and grabbed the nearest light blue towel and knocked on the door. He faced the other way and held the towel out.

Nanami opened the door and laughed, "Thanks." Suprisingly Chan was awkward with girls, Nanami thought it was cute.

Soon after Nanami was done, Chan showered.

He finished showering and walked outside in his pajamas and wet hair. Chan saw Nanami sleeping soundly on the bed. Her body was on the left side of the bed, she took little room on the bed and left enough space for another person. She expected Chan to sleep next to her?

Chan took a pillow and placed it on the ground next to the bed before turning all the lights off. It was uncomfortable. But he dealt with it, it would've been too awkward if he slept next to her. Somehow he managed to go back to sleep.

It wasn't until around three a.m. Chan heard a thud. He jolted up and checked out the noise. He saw Nanami lying on the floor next to the bed groaning. Chan chuckled, "Your dumbass actually rolled off the bed?"

Nanami stifled a laugh. "I don't even know how it happened." She took Chan's hand. He lifted her up and helped her stand up. Nanami noticed the pillow on the floor, "Did you sleep on the floor?" Chan nodded. "Why don't you sleep on the bed? There's a reason I made room for you."

Chan scratched the back of his neck, "Well you see, it's awkward for two people who aren't-"

"Chan it's okay, it's okay me. Plus I trust that you won't do anything." Nanami reassured before pushing him on the bed. "You should go to sleep, the floor seems uncomfortable."

Chan was stubborn, but Nanami was persistent. Somehow she'd convinced him to sleep on the bed. He was somewhat relieved that he'd have a comfortable place to sleep in, he was thankful.