031

Nanami fell back onto the couch. A frustrated sigh escaped her small lips. How could she just expect Chan to like her back? She felt embarrassed, Nanami wanted to just restart everything.

Now that she thought of it, Chan didn't really show any strong emotion of affection towards her unless it was lust. Even Joshua showed more emotion towards her than Chan.

Nanami almost forgot why Chan even kept close to her. She knew his secret. If she didn't threaten to blackmail him, he would've never even cared for her.

Maybe she just confused his feelings.

Her phone rang loudly and alerted her of a call. Nanami sat up and looked at the caller ID.

Lee Chan

She felt her heart drop. Did she want this? She felt like it was too soon. Was Chan the type to mock her? Maybe he humiliated her on purpose because of her constant threats.

Nonetheless Nanami picked up the phone.

"Hello?" She answered. "Chan..." She said expected a response. "What do you want?"

Chan never answered, instead he ended the call hastily. Nanami frowned.

What was the reason behind this?

Chan paced back and forth in his small room. How would he even approach Nanami? She seemed angry from what he did but he didn't know what he did wrong. He thought that was a good response but apparently not.

Chan wasn't to blame, it wasn't his fault that he was awkward when it came to love and relationships. He didn't know how to respond or react.

But truthfully, he loved Nanami. Every part of her made him go crazy. She did so much for him, he didn't know how to return it back. He wanted to confess but didn't know how to spit out his words.

Chan pulled out his phone with a planned script in mind, he wanted to confess.

He nearly had a heart attack as Nanami picked up. Her honey like voice answered, "Hello?"

Hi

Chan suddenly felt his throat parched. It felt like the wind was knocked out of him.

"Chan..."

Yes?

"What do you want?"

I want to confess to you.

For some reason Chan was too nervous to reply. His thoughts spoke loudly but his lips wouldn't utter any words.

Embarrassed, Chan ended the phone call. He didn't know how to speak to her anymore.

Chan quickly dialled up another friend.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Eunhee, how do I confess to a girl?" Chan asked like he was back in junior high.

A/n:
Summer is approaching and my cousins from another state are coming to visit so I might be updating less because I'm going to be sharing a room with them and I usually write when there's no one around, I also have finals in two weeks.