034

Chan angrily banged his fists against Nanami's wooden door.

Nanami opened it up, the air suddenly smelled of the sour stench of cheap local alcohol. "Chan?" Nanami asked wondering if this was real.

Chan's first reaction was to raise his fist high up into the air. Nanami raised her two arms up to protect her face as an instinct. Chan was suddenly struck with deja vu, this reminded him of how Joshua was with Yoonhui. Was Chan slowly turning into some kind of abusive monster?

Chan put his hand down slowly before glaring angrily at Nanami.

"Why did you do it?" He seethed. "I didn't do anything to provoke you!"

Nanami stared hard at the ground, she wasn't able to make eye contact with Chan. It was some form of guilt building up in her. "Do you think I'm some sort of game for your enjoyment? Was this revenge for my threats to blackmail? Did you try to test my limits? What was your actual motive for doing this to me?!" Nanami yelled out the last part and slammed her hand against Chan's chest.

Chan only took a step back and watched as she was angrily weeping in front of him. Nanami scoffed, "I can't even tell of you're lying or not. I can't even tell how you think of me."

"I thought we were friends!" Chan shouted back raising his tone higher than hers. "I trusted you! Maybe a little too much." He said the last one softer than the previous. "You know, I wish you never moved to Korea. I wish I never met you! Just go and leave Korea already! You ruined my life!"

Nanami couldn't lie, she felt a bitter stab hit her chest. Nanami frowned and let out a string of curse words in Japanese before slamming the door in Chan's face.

"Wa-" Chan pounced his hands against the door again waiting for it to open. "Open the door!" He shouted.

After almost half an hour, Chan stopped trying. He let out on more knock before giving up. "You're a bitch." He muttered before walking away.

He wondered if Nanami was still there or if she ignored him. Chan wanted to know if she heard him and his desperate knocks on the door.

She heard everything.

A/n:
What game app would you recommend me to download?

I'm currently obsessed with paper.io LOL