033

"Chan you owe me." Chan turned back at his coworker in a mascot suit and cocked an eyebrow. "Your little unplanned 'vacation'."his coworker reminded, "Next time give us a week in advanced warning."

"Sorry." Chan apologized while putting his suit on for his upcoming shift. "It was just sudden, but thanks for taking my shift. I'll make it up to you someday."

His coworker smiled and pointed at the ceiling as if he just had an idea, "You can handle the new kid who's going to work here soon in about a week."

Chan shrugged, "Alright." He honestly didn't want to do this task. Working with the 'new guy' was always frustrating for every worker because they were always confused.

"So..." His coworker made small talk, "Where did you go?"

Chan shrugged and turned away with a small smile. He continued to put on the suit. "Nowhere special really."

His coworker had a little smirk when he saw the visible blush take over Chan's cheeks. "Well, did you have fun at least?"

Chan had a bigger smile and nodded, "I enjoyed it."

Chan turned the upper half of his body side to side to stretch before looking at the clock on the wall of the staff locker room.

"You have ten more minutes until your shift starts." His coworker reminded him.

Chan nodded and thanked his coworker, "So do you know anything about the new kid?" Chan asked.

His coworker shook his head, "Except that their name is Jisoo. It's a pretty cute name. I hope she's pretty."

Chan cringed in disgust, "Seriously Jeonghan? Ew. Jisoo is a girls' name? I only know one guy named Jisoo."

His coworker Jeonghan shrugged, "Hopefully Jisoo is a girl."

Chan laughed at his perverted coworker and grabbed his phone scrolling through instagram.

ㅡHotPotatoes tagged you in a photo

Chan felt his heart drop. Would Nanami really do this to him?