032

Nanami baffled at what was presented in front of her. Chan was laughing whole heartedly next to Eunhee as she cracked a few jokes near him. Chan's arm was draped over Eunhee's shoulders as she leaned on him for support.

Nanami felt a burn in her stomach watching them. She identified this as jealousy.

Was I just a game to him? Was this revenge for threatening to blackmail him? Nanami raked her fingers through her hair asking what did she do to deserve this.

Over the course of the day Nanami felt numb. She saw Chan and acquaintances like Joshua around the hallways but she never made an effort to talk to them that day.

When she got home she broke down in tears.

Did she really get played by Chan? She wallowed in her thoughts and doubts. Nanami also wondered why would Eunhee be so close to Chan if she confessed she liked Seokmin. But what Nanami saw spoke louder than Eunhee's confession.

Nanami found herself at the local convenience store nearby buying alcohol. She quaffed down those drinks greedily until she could feel nothing. She went through different emotions that night. Sadness, anger, and revenge.

Intoxicated, Nanami pursed her lips and uploaded the photo of Chan in his mascot. She held a little smirk, "I might as well get revenge as well." She hiccupped.

But what she didn't know was that Chan and Eunhee were concocting a scheme for Chan to confess to Nanami.

A/n:
HOW IS EVERYONE? :')

I want to be more active with my readers so what country do you guys live in and what's the time there?