67) Elementary

67) Elementary

Nathan and I were hiding in the closet playing hide and seek. The thing is though, we were 13.

We were hiding from my dad. He was here to come and pick me up to go visit Courtney at the hospital, but the thing is, I didn't want to go.

I looked at Nathan who was watching me with his big green eyes.

"Knock knock." He whispers.

"Who's there?" I questioned excitedly.

"Kisses." He laughed.

I raised an eye brow. "Kisses who?"

"Kisses you." And that's when he came closer and kissed me quickly.

He pulled back, but then he did it again. And again. Each time a quick simple kiss.

My eyes fluttered open to reveal Nathan coming in closer as he gave me a quick kiss. Wow, so that's why I dreamt that. That has never happened before...

Nathan pulled away, only inches from mine.

He rested his head on his hand which was held up by his arm on his pillow.

"Good morning beautiful." He smiled giving me another quick kiss.

"Good morning, Sykes. And not beautiful." I suck my tongue out at him, causing him to groan a bit at my comment.

"How many times did it take for you to wake me up?" I questioned.

"I don't know. A lot." He shrugged.

I nodded, finding myself to look at his slightly chapped lips.

He used his finger to lift my chin to look him in the eyes. 

"But it was perfect every single time." He leaned in and gave me another kiss, but this time it lasted a few seconds longer.

I pulled back, giving him a kiss on his nose.

I got up, heading to the restroom as I heard him sigh a bit.

I looked over my shoulder as he turned his head in my direction with each step I took.

I turned back around, biting my lip through a big smile before taking a shower and doing the usual routine.

I looked myself in the mirror. I was in dark blue skinny jeans, a white tank top, and a ripped jean jacket over. My hair was left wavy and of course, no make up.

I looked through the bathroom hallways to see Nathan sitting on his bed. His head resting on his hands that were on his knees as he watched me.

He looked a bit dozed off as his head was tilted slightly.

I walked over to him, straddling him in one motion, wrapping my arms around his neck, resting on his shoulders.

He smiled at me as he looked into my eyes.

"You ready for today?" He questioned.

I nodded, "I can't wait."

I let him go, as I grabbed his hand and pulled him downstairs where everyone was just having a lazy day.

"You know we really need to thank Nano and Scooter for allowing us to have such a long break." Siva laughed.

"Yeah. I think he is allowing us this long of a break only because of that tour." Max explained.

"So where are you two headed off?" Ariana asked, giving me a wink.

"To visit our old school, maybe just chill around there." I smiled.