42) I Can't Sleep

"Nathan?" I asked. He looked at me and raised an eye brow.

"Do you remember your first kiss?" I asked.

He chuckled. "Well don't you, Dan?"

I laughed and nodded. "Despite I never had a boyfriend.." I went on, causing him to laugh again.

"Tell me about it." I smiled up at him. He sighed as he wrapped his arms around me and leaned back. But before we could, everybody stormed in, Tom holding a box of pizza.

I looked at everybody as they took a seat, eating around us.

I couldn't help but laugh at this. It was a funny sight.

Nathan probably agreed, because he was laughing too.

 "So, what are you guys talking about?" Ava asked taking a bite. I laughed at her and everybody.

At first it was just me, but Nathan went along, and soon enough, all of us were just laughing randomly.

When we all settled down, a warm comforting silence filled the room.

"Well, my first kiss." Nathan sighed, leaning back on the bed, having his hands support him.

I sat next to him and looked at him interested. He looked as his eye widened. He sat up and brought me into his arms, pulling me closer to him as he pulled me to rest on his chest. He leaned back down and relaxed.

I hugged around him. I felt so happy right now. I finally had the guy of my dreams. The one I have been waiting 7 years for.

I looked up at him as he looked down at me with a smile.

"Awwwww, Dani!!" I heard Nina say. I looked at everyone who was watching us.

I smiled at her before looked back up at Nathan. "So what were you saying?"

He smirked. "My first kiss was with a beautiful girl. We were around 14. Her name was Elizabeth."

My face dropped. I totally signed myself up for that. I rolled off Nathan, but was quickly put back into his arms as he started laughing.

"Kidding! Kidding! You were my first kiss." Nathan said through laughs.

Kelsey and the girls squealed with excitement. "Dani! You told me you never had a boyfriend!" Ava gasped.

"I never did. Nathan and I weren't dating. He just needed advice, and he though if we kissed each other, we wouldn't be nervous, because we were best friends." I smiled.

"Oooohh, that kiss! I was thinking about the one when we were like 4 and hiding in a tent, because we thought there was a monster outside!" Nathan laughed.

I laughed along with him as I rested my head in his chest. 

"I can't believe you remember that." 

"Of course I do. You're my best friend, Dan. And now you're my girlfriend." He gave me a nudge causing me to laugh.

"So, should we head to bed? We got to pick Ariana early tomorrow morning." Jay yawned, wrapping an arm around Ava, causing us all to laugh at him.

"Yeah, let's get to bed. Good night guys." Max yawned as he got up with Nina and headed to bed along with everyone else.

Kelsey came up to me and gave me a hug, "I am so happy." She whispered. I smiled into her hair before she pulled back.

"Thank you." I mouthed to her. She gave me a last smile before meeting Tom in her room.

I got up and sighed. "Aw, stay." He pouted. I looked at him and raised an eye brow.