35) Someone's Watching Over Me

I looked through my closet.

"Dani. Its a night out. Wear a dress." I heard a voice behind me. I turned around to see Ava and Nareesha. I smiled at them, then looked back into my closet.

"Dressy?" I asked, my back still facing them.

"Yup!" Ava said, popping the p.

I smirked and kept searching through my closet.

"I found it." I smiled, grabbing a dress off of its hanger. It was a violet skater dress with black at the top. I put it on, and stepped out of the closet.

"What do you think?" I asked, looking at the two girls and one girl on the computer screen.

"You look pretty, Dani" Nareesha smiled. I smirked. "Thank you."

The girls were all ready to go. Soon, Nina and Kelsey walked in.

"Oooo! Can I do your hair? Please please please??" Kelsey practically begged at my knees. I laughed.

"Sure." I took a seat on a bench in front of the mirror.

"Do you want make up?" She asked.

"If you want, but I don't want a lot."

She nodded and went to work. I was looking at the other girls were watching me with smiles.

"You're not making me look like a clown, are you?" I asked, raising an eye brow.

She and the girls laughed.

"No, hun. Have you seen me put anything white on your face?" She asked, raising an eye brow.

"True." I laughed. She laughed along and continued with her work. Within a few more minutes. She finished.

"What do you think?' She asked, turning me so I faced the mirror.

"Wow. Thank you so much, Kels." I looked, pretty. I never thought I could look pretty.

"Your welcome, hun. You look beautiful." She gave me a wink. I smiled.

"Thank you." My voice came out really weak for some reason.

"Dani, I think you are getting another call." Ava pointed out as she looked at my laptop. I ran over to it to see who it was.

It turned out to be my Mum. I accepted it so I was chatting with Ariana and my Mum.

"Hi Mum."

"Hi Mrs. Campbell!" Ariana and all the girls chimed in.

"Hi, baby. Hi girls. And please call me Mum if you want to. I got really use to hearing that because of Nathan." She smiled.

"Oh, okay. That's really nice." Nina said.

 "So what are you girls dressed up for?" My mum asked, raising an eye brow.

"We're all going out to eat for dinner." Nareesha said sweetly. My mum nodded.

"Ariana, you helping the, girls?" My mum asked.

She nodded excitedly.

"I love helping with the dresses and anything to go with dressing up. Its a lot of fun for me." She smiled.

My mum laughed a bit. "You remind me of me when I was younger." She laughed.

Ariana blushed.

"So how are you doing, mum?" I asked.

She sighed. "I sent a package with some of your dad's stuff. You should get it within a few days. I miss him so much." Her voice quieted and softened.