65) The Prank

65) The Prank

Hours passed and nobody picked up their phone. I sat on the wood floor next to the front door, hoping somebody would open it and that somebody would be the lads with their girlfriends. Paranoid, much?

I even texted TJ. Called him even. Nothing. I've waited so long and bad thoughts shot through my head.

What if they went out and something bad happened? They got into an accident? They were in lockdown at the studio?

What if they went to the mall and there was a gun shooting? Stop. Stop thinking like that. I took a slow and steady breath. I'm just being paranoid. They are probably just hanging out and forgot to let me know or something.

I got up from the ground as my butt ached. What? Sitting on the wood floor for hours does hurt your butt you know.

I headed down to the dance room where there was a note on the mirror.

I quickly headed to it as I picked it up and read it. 

"You're too late. You're precious friends are dead. All of them.." The writing was unfamiliar.

What? They're dead? What do you mean they're dead.

I looked around the room to see blood stains all over the floor. No. This is not happening..

I gulped, scrunching the paper into my fist. Courtney and Adam wouldn't do this. They don't torture anybody else but me. Me me me.

Jordan and Elizabeth wouldn't do this either. They love them. They want to be as close to them as possible.

I headed upstairs as I took a seat on the counter in the kitchen. I kinda made sense though that this might have happened. The fridge was left open, everything was completely silent. Nothing is silent in this house. It's always loud, knowing the lads.

And knowing the guys, hearing me call for them, they would come to me right away to see what's wrong. I'm their little sister, they say.

I looked through my phone. The last text was from Nathan.

"I love you, baby. Remember that. x" He texted. I gulped, putting my phone back.

My Mum always called once in a while, and I honestly knew she was doing great. I would update her whenever something big happened.

Damn it. Off topic.

Were they really dead? I ran a hand through my hair as I took off my snapback that Nathan and I bought.

They can't be dead. If they were dead, I'm basically dead. They mean everything to me...

And that's when I felt the tear swipe down my cheek. I was actually crying because of this. They can't be dead. I can't live if they were...