"Give me a damn name, woman!"

"Hello, Riley. My name is Peter Jones. Please have a seat." A man in his late twenties instructed. His blue blazer and frame-less glasses made his look really professional. I did as he said so and sat down on the weird looking sofa.

"Hello."I replied timidly. I never dreamed of spending a Saturday morning like this. Two week has passed since I was found in arguing with "it" with a knife in my hand. Madison and Auntie didn't let me to go to school, because they believed that I wasn't strong enough. And they were right. I didn't want to see anyone or to talk to anyone. The only companion that I didn't mind having was April. The little furball didn't leave my side, she came with me where ever I went. We went to the Moon Lake together, we went to the local shop together, we went to the my uncle's restaurant together. We even talked with Sky on the phone together. I told her pretty much everything. She was understanding and didn't ask much about "it". I was really thankful for that. Because we have the same circle of close friends, she asked me if I was planning on telling Max, Grace and Melody about my schizophrenia. Sadly, I had to give her a disappointing answer. I just wasn't ready to tell them. I was scared of what they might think of me. Whenever we talked, I gave the mostly fast and simple replies. To the point of that was that I didn't have to think too much. As we know, if I think too much, I end up having a conversation with "it" and not with the people I'm supposed to have with.

Beside April, Shannon and Blue occasionally dropped by for a short time, to see how I was doing. Shannon told me that Dani went to a trip this week with the cheerleaders and the jocks. She's supposed to come home on Wednesday. Not like I care much. And not like she cares much about me. The only thing left to do is to break up whit her personally, because in my mind I'm already single and done with her shit.

Alice on the other hand is at least showing some interest. Blue mentioned her a couple of times and I could tell that they weren't intentional. However, she can finally walk again...well more or less. She still has a cast on her leg, but the one on her arm has been taken off. She even called me a cou-

"Um, sorry to disturb your thoughts, but I'd be really happy if you would share them with me as well." Mr. Jones said with a friendly smile. Oh, yeah. This is why I'm here in the first place. To talk with him about...umm "it".

You could just give me a name. I'm not an object.

But you still feel awkward to me.

Oh please, I've been with you for more then 10 years now.

That long?

Yup.

"Um, Riley?" Mr. Jones called my name out again, snapping me out from my conversation with "it".

Just give me a name, please.

Later.

"Were you talking to the voice just now?"he asked as if that would be completely normal. I guess this isn't his first time dealing with someone like me.

"Ugh, yeah. Sorry."I apologized and held my forehead in frustration. Mr. Jones laughed wholeheartedly.

"It's fine."he replied and picked up a pen from his desk. "Would you - perhaps - like to share with your thoughts with me?" he requests and I nod, going along with it.

Do you really want to pour you heart out to a stranger?

I don't, but Madison and the others would like me to-