"I'm going to prove them wrong!"

It only took me a couple of seconds to understand what is going on. Grace was calling me on facetime. Grace,as in the Grace who has been there for me since the moment we met. Seriously. She was the one who got Max off me before she could have done something worse than give me a black eye and a bloody nose. She often scolded us. By us I mean me,Max and one of Max's friend Sara. I don't know much about Sara,but we got along well when we were pranking poor Grace and not so poor Max.
Speaking of Max. Since Grace is the one calling I'm pretty sure that Max is with her. Max is like a little puppy who's in love with her owner and,you guessed it. Her owner is Grace. To be honest she is owned. I've never seen someone so though being so whipped. It's impressive and scary at the same time.

I shot Dani a quick look and I only now noticed that she's pretty confused. I motioned to Dani to come and sit next to me,so she can get to know my lovely friends too. She sat down next to,but I turned a little to left, so Dani won't be visible to them. I took a deep breath and finally accepted the request. A blonde head popped up. Her hair was wavy as usual. Her back was turned toward us and she seemed to talk with someone.

"I told you to not do that."Grace said annoyed to the person,who I assume was Max. My guess was confirmed when Max's messy brown and black haired head popped up.

"But I-"Max cut herself off when she noticed my face. Her expression from pouting turned to a shit eating grin. Her lip ring shined in the light of the room. "Didn't Madison teach you manners when you were a kid?"Max said smugly addressed to me. Grace then turned toward us and greeted me with her brightest smile. I laughed at Max's comment and waved to them.

"She tried,but Matthew was next to me that time."I joked. They of course know about Matthew,they even met him,because he came home for my birthday. Max and Grace planned out a big party,so they called Madison up on skype for advice. She told them that Matt was planning on visiting me and Max came up with the idea of putting Matt on a big box and giving that to me as a present. Grace, of course, talked her down with doing that...or at least she thought so. Without Grace knowing, Max and Matt already planned everything out. So basically, Max gave my brother to my birthday. BEST GIFT EVER!

"Ry! It's so good to see you again!"exclaimed Grace. 

"It's good to see you too, Grace."I said back to her. 

"What about me? I bet you are crying every night and missing me."Max smirked. Not crying. I laughed out on purpose louder. Grace was giggling as well,but she tried the hardest to not hurt her girlfriend's ego. Even tho that all they do is play prank on each other and throw some insults at each others face. They never cross the line and they always look out for each other. You never want to mess with Grace nor with Max. I whipped away a fake tear from my eye and cleared my throat to get the attention of Max,who turned her back to me pouting. That big kid.

"There's someone who I'd like you to meet."Grace jumped closer to her phone and looked closely. Max put her head in Grace's so she can see something as well. I giggled at them and I shifted a little so I was next to Dani. She looked nervous and cute as she usually does. I shot her a reassuring smile and left my eyes to linger on her a second longer. Then I turned back to my phone screen. Both girls were looking at me funny.
"Guys,this is Dani,my..."I looked at Dani to see if she's okay if I call her my friend. Or I could say she's my girlfriend and watch them freak out. Maybe one day. Dani gave me a silent nod. If I was really desperate I'd say that she nodded on my thoughts of us,but I'm not bad. Tho I wonder if she thinks about me like that. I mean,I think its really stupid of me that I think that I have a crush on her. We just only met,I know absolutely nothing about her. But I can't help myself. Just look at her! That beautiful brown hair,those dark brown eyes! I could talk about them for ages! Just not now. This is not the perfect time for me to think this much while I should be talking to three other person. I shook my head and I realized that I should finish my sentence."...friend."I finally finished. Max was smirking smugly and I can feel that she will teas me to death after this conversation.
"Dani,these are my friends. The cute blonde in Grace and the other idiot is Max."Dani giggled and waved to them.