Problems (1)

"Ugh! My head is killing me!"Madison groaned at the red light. She was really hungover but didn't call in sick. "Why didn't you stop me?"she turned to me.

"Yeeeaaah. Not like I was trying to warn you or anything. Anyway,be an adult and bear with the consequences."I lectured her like a kid that she is.

"You clearly weren't trying hard enough!" I gasped offended, even tho I wasn't at all.

"Yes ,you are right. I had better things to do."I shrugged. The light turned green and I gave a little push to Madison, indicating that we can go now. She raised her head and sped off.

"What? Like talking to your girlfriend?"she asked teasingly. I grinned and nodded my head.

"Yes. I was talking to her."I said and then the car stopped suddenly. I could have fallen over and crack my skull open, but fortunately I had the seat belt to protect me. When my heart calmed down I snapped my head toward Madison.

"What the bloody hell, Madison?! You want to kill us?!"I yelled at her as I was gripping the belt around me.

"Why didn't you tell me that you have a girlfriend?!"she yelled back. I looked at her dumbfounded.

"Are you kidding me? That's why stopped the car in the middle of the road? We could have gotten in an accident!"The horn of angry drivers' was heard, they obviously didn't like what we had done. Madison drove off,before a cop could do something.

"Is it Alice?"she asked and I felt a bit a warmer than before.

"No. Why would I go out with her?"I asked,emphasizing the word her. She's cute and beautiful but I'm with Dani and she's not the...I shouldn't be thinking about stuffs like that! I swore to myself that I would always be faithful and loyal. I will never go as low as cheating, even thinking about it makes me mad. And let's face it. Why in the world would I cheat on Dani? She's cute, gorgeous, talented, smart, funny. She's perfect! A goddess!

"I just thought that because you were at her house yesterday."she shrugged. Yeah...I might have forgotten to tell her about Alice.

"I'm just giving her notes because I was asked to do so."I explained and Madison just nodded.

"Then I assume it's Dani."she said and I grinned.

"Yup"I agreed. Madison stayed quiet, but I could see a ghost smile lingering in her lips. I guess she's happy about it. The rest of the ride was quiet, I was stuck in my thoughts about my girlfriend. I know it sounds crazy. And Madison was trying to not hit someone, because her pounding head encouraged her to do it. As soon as we entered the school's parking lot I noticed Dani standing by Madison's usual parking spot. I was smiling uncontrollably and Madison saw it. She chuckled and surprisingly, she didn't tease me. Maybe its because of the hangover. I got out of the car before Madison could stop the engine and with my backpack hanging lightly from my shoulder, I ran over to her. Dani was looking at her phone, so she didn't notice me as I crept up behind her. I stopped right behind her. I had two choices: 1)Scare the living shit out of her. or 2)Just call her name out. But that doesn't sound any fun,am I right? 

"Boo!" Dani jumped and almost dropped her phone in the process. "Hahahaha!"I laughed at her, what gained me a glare from an angry Dani. Now that I think about it, I've never seen her mad. Okay, let's not make her really mad at me. I coughed to calm myself down and grinned at her apologetically. "Good morning, Dani." I told her, as if nothing has happened. Dani closed her eyes and looked calmed down again, at least I think so.