"Maybe we could be friends."

The kiss was...how should I call it? It was...good. Enjoyable. Fine. I liked it. It was surely different from the kiss between me and Alice,but that's good,I suppose. Dani's lips tasted like chocolate. Alice's lips tasted like strawberry and cherry. Kissing Alice was...different. It was relaxing and me forget. Only for a short time tho,because as soon as I understood what was happening I started to panic. I guess I liked Alice's kiss better because it was my first. And that makes my negative feelings toward her to get stronger. Tho it was also my fault. 

 I turned to my stomach and looked out of my window. The sky was clear and the moonlight was lighting trough my window. 

"Man, why can't I sleep? I want to meet Dani as soon as possible."I pouted. After the kiss Dani left my house,leaving me completely flustered.

 I decided that it was time for break the kiss. It has been on for 5 seconds now without any reaction from her. As I pulled away I slowly opened my eyes. I was kinda scared to face her. I mean,not just only I poured my soul out to her,but also my feelings toward her. I took a deep breath and also breathed in her scent. Her vanilla-chocolate scent. I think I like peppermint better. I opened my eyes slowly and careful. My blue eyes met really surprised brown ones. I was far from nervous at this point. She will leave me! She will leave me and never talk to me ever again! I shouldn't have done that! I was so stupid!
 As these thoughts ran through my head I pulled away. My palms were sweaty. My arms were heavy. She opened her mouth to say something but closed it. Her face turned redder and she suddenly stood up from my bed,scaring me and causing me to hit my head to the wall. I grunted in pain,but I became unaware to the pain when I heard Dani's voice.

"I-I-I....i t-think it would be the best for me to leave...a-and to think."she stuttered out embarrassed before she stormed out of the house. I just sat there for three seconds before the pain in my head came back to me. I went to the kitchen and got out some frozen peas. I put the peas on the bump on my head.

"What the fuck,Riley? Did you finally lose it?"came Madison's amused voice from the living room. 

"Yes. I guess I did lose it." I replied sadly and went upstairs,leaving a very confused Madison downstairs.

 There has been so much drama going on! I just want a break! Is that too much to ask? 

I just want to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 What could happen to you if you confess to your crush?

a).She will return your feelings. Like that would ever happen.

b).She will tell everyone that you like her. We are talking about Dani,I find that rather unbelievable.

c.)She's gonna ask you to stay away from her. It scares me that it's possible. 

or d).She's going to avoid you for God knows how long. Which is happening right now. 

 Or all of the things from above. This is worst than a pop quiz,because here you can only know the right answer after you choose one. Well now I know which one is happening. She's clearly avoiding me,because I'm about to go to my last class and I haven't seen her all day long. However I did meet with Shannon and one of her friend,who turned out to be Megan! What were the odds? She seemed surprised to see me as well,but we both tried to act like we never met before. It made her feel better for sure.

 As I was walking down the halls toward my English class. Somehow I spotted a blue haired girl walking in a classroom  from the corner of my eyes. Why not say hi to her