Behind the name

I sat down across Alice and put in front of her a mug filled with hot cocoa. She was staring at her hands,she has been doing that since we arrived.

--------------------------------------

 We stormed inside the restaurant like our life would depend on it. I ran all the way here, which was a really difficult thing to do, considering that I had to push Alice. I was cold and exhausted. I gave my hoodie to Alice, because the weather suddenly had turned cold and Alice was only in a pajama shirt, and her blanket didn't do much neither. Some of the guests looked at us as we were insanewhich is understandable. I pushed Alice to the table in the cornerwhich has my families name on it. After I made sure that Alice is comfortable I sat down across her. She looks shockedbut also relieved to be here. Now that I think about it Alice came here last timeso she must know this place.

"Why are we here?"she asked me with a raspy voice. She's been crying all the way here. I wish I could have hugged herbut I was scared to stop. I was scared that if I stop at some pointthe dragon would catch up on us and do something to Alice. But now that we are safethere's nothing stopping meexcept that I'm nervous to do that.

"This is the safest place I know. My un-"suddenly a deep voice interrupted meI knew the voice very well.

"Excuse mebut this table is-"Uncle Felix looked at us surprised and before I knew I was in his big embrace."Ry!Ohlittle Ry! What on earth are you doing here?!"he asked me as he cupped me cheek, not believing that I'm here.