Horrible

I dredge slowly up the stairs, the affects of the butter beer still swimming in my blood. Something horrible is stirring in my abdomen, and no it isn't vomit. The look on McGonagall's face has left a bleak feeling in the air. 

    Before I can try and think it over, my thoughts are interrupted. "I'm gonna murder you, Sirius Black! I know more spells than you!"

     Sirius Black in questions is using Peter as a human shield, digging his fingers into Pete's shoulders directing him in any way he needs. Remus has his wand pointed at Sirius, bloodlust alight in his eyes. 

     "I don't see what the big deal is, Moons!" Sirius shouted back, briefly peeking over Pete's shoulder before ducking back down. 

      "You...don't...see...what the big deal is!" Remus explodes, a muscle jumping in his jaw. 

      "Woah, woah, woah!" I step in between the blokes throwing my arms between them. "What the fuck is happening?"

      "Ask him," Remus jabs his wand in Sirius' direction dangerously.

      "Honestly, Prongs," Sirius says stepping around Peter. "Moony, here is overacting."

     "I'm what?" Remus demands rushing forward. I put my hands against his chest and push back.

       "Will everybody calm down for two seconds and explain what the bloody hell is going on!" I shout, pinning Remus against a wall and peeking over my shoulder to look at Sirius. "Wormtail?"

      Peter takes a deep breath. "Well, you know Moony's furry little problem?"

      "The werewolf thing, I think I know a thing or two about it."

      "No, the bunny thing," Peter retorts.

      I laugh. "Oh yeah, his badly behaved bunny."

      Remus practically growls. "Stay," I say before letting him relax, folding my arms over my chest. "Go on, Wormtail."

      "Well, you know the girl Remus likes?"

      "Maggie Hern, of course."

      "Well," Petter says making a face at Sirius. "Pads, may have informed Maggie of Cottontail."

      "Cottontail?"

     "Apparently, my poorly behaved rabbit now has a name," Remus adds bitterly.

     "Okay," I answer confused. "Not seeing the big deal."

     "Um," Pete continues. "Sirius may have also informed Maggie that Remus here snuggles with Cottontail in his sleep and dresses her up in little bonnets and dresses."

     A laugh escapes my lips before I can stop it. "See?" Sirius yells exasperated. "It's funny!"

     "No, it is not!" Remus shoves off from the wall and leaps for Sirius. The two fall to the ground, Remus with his wand pointed at Sirius' throat. 

      "Merlin!" Pete shouts. 

      Peter and I rush forward to pull the two idiots away from each other. "Everyone calm down!" I shout. 

      "Sirius," I continue. "You're gonna talk to Maggie and tell her you were only joking! Remus, you are going to stop trying to murder your best friend! Now, everybody go to fucking bed!"

     My three best mates stare at me silently for a moment. "I'm going to tell Lily you're being mean," Sirius taunts. "Since she's throwing punches today."