Crazy In Love

Everyone had left the school, it was just Budo, Ayano, Taro, Osana, and Kokuma and Shin. And only one teacher. The teacher walked all around the school to check everything and make sure nothing was wrong.

 Budo and Taro walked together down the hall. Shin and Kokuma stood in the occult club. And Osana was on the rooftop looking for Ayano, to catch her. But it seemed like Ayano was looking for her also, but Osana wouldn't know that.

 Budo and Taro continued walking. Taro's phone began to ring, it was his parents. "Hold on I need to take this, one sec?" Taro said, as she hopped his way behind a corner. "Sure.." Budo responded, as he stood there to wait.

 Suddenly, something pushed him to the side abruptly. He couldn't take the strength that hit him. He was pushed all the way behind the hall. Then soon, whatever pushed him, had him pinned against the wall. Budo felt something sharp against his neck. He soon realized it was a knife.

 He groaned. He opened his eyes and saw a person with a mask on. He was terrified. He thought the school was getting robbed. "What are you doing here?" The voice demanded. Budo raised an eyebrow. The person took off the mask and Budo was surprised at the face he saw. "Ayano?" He asked.

 "What are you doing here..?" He asked. "I asked first." She said, sharply. "Well, I was looking for you. I wanted to warn you.." Budo responded. Ayano creased her eyebrows, "Why would you be looking for me, after what happened? After all I've told you? After all you've seen? Don't I scare you?"

 Budo responded, "No..you don't." Budo grabbed Ayano's wrist with the knife in her hand, and pushed it down slowly and stood up straight.

 "You may think you scare me, but you don't. You may want me to go away, but I cannot leave you alone. And you may have feelings for someone else..but I will not stop..running after you." He said as he leaned in. He got closer and closer and surprisingly Ayano was letting him. But he stopped when he heard a noise. Ayano and Budo's noses were an inch from each other.

 "It's Taro. You need to go." He said, looking at her sharply. Ayano nodded and left him. He looked away for a second and Ayano was gone.

 Budo walked back to Taro like nothing ever happened. "Yeah, what happened?" Budo asked him. "Oh nothing." Taro shrugged. "..Just wanted to know where I was and how long I was staying."

 Budo nodded. They continued walking. Soon, Osana came storming down the stairs. She stopped when she saw Taro.

 "Senpai?" She asked. "Osana, I've been looking all over for you!" Taro called. They went to hug each other.

 They held onto each other tight.

 Behind them came up Kokuma. She ran behind them and tapped Osana on the shoulder. "Hey get off me you freak!" Osana screeched.

 Kokuma was out of breath and had a scared look on her face. "Listen! I have something to tell you! You need to get out of here! Shin is going to blame you for Oka's death!" She warned. "Who?" Taro asked. "All of you!" Kokuma responded.

 "I tried to stop him and tell him it was wrong but he really thinks you all killed Oka as a group!" Kokuma shouted. "And why would we do that?" Osana asked her, with her hands on her hips.

 "Because..let's be honest here, none of you would ever like to be good friends with Oka. You all thought she was weird and gave her smug looks. And..don't tell you haven't done it before! Because..I have." Kokuma put her head down and played with her fingers.