The Talk

*An hour earlier*

The bell rung, it was finally lunch time. Ayano walked out of her class. She decided she wanted to take pictures of students so Info-Chan can give her some information on them. She went upstairs and found some girls she can keep an eye on. She was on the rooftop.

 She walked towards Oka, she knew Midori was always upstairs so there was no need to keep an eye on her. She stood in front of Oka, who was spying on Inkyu and Sakyu. Oka immediately covered her face.

 "Oh no! Please don't take a picture of me..!" She whined.

 "This is just for the yearbook." Ayano lied.

 Oka continued to cover her face. Ayano stood closer to get a good picture. She snapped the photo, and placed her phone down. "Thank you." Ayano nodded. Oka watched as Ayano ran away. Ayano was planning on running downstairs away from all the other girls on the roof, when she saw Kokona walk the other way. Ayano stopped and watch Kokona go around the corner.

 Ayano slowly followed her. She began to use her Yandere Vision and saw Saki behind the bin, and that's where Kokona was headed for. Ayano went to the edge of the bin and crouched. She decided to take out her phone and record the scene.

 "You haven't been acting like your usual self lately..is something bothering you..?" Saki asked.

 Kokona held her head down. "Oh..well..it's nothing.." She said shyly.

 This was Ayano's chance to bring Kokona down. All she needed to do was hear.

 "If you don't want to talk about it, that's fine..but remember, i'm your friend, and i'd never judge you for anything.." Saki explained. Ayano rolled her eyes. "I guess there's one thing I want to talk about.." Kokona responded.

 "I'm listening." They stood there for a while.

 "Ever since my mom died, my dad's been drinking a lot. Sometimes, when he's drunk, he comes into my room and...ugh! Forget I said anything, I really really don't want to talk about it." Kokona complained.

 "What?? That sounds really serious, what does your dad do?" Saki pleaded. "Look, I said I don't want to talk about it. Just leave me alone, okay?" Kokona asked.

 Ayano leaned back, she started to think what could her dad possibly do. It could be abuse, could be running away, it could be...
Ayano got the idea like a light bulb that appeared over her head. She put her phone away, and ran back downstairs. She decided to 'talk' to Kokona about it. She ran all the way down stairs and all the way to the front of the school. She didn't check if she was being followed.

 She got to Kokona's locker. Ayano took a piece of paper out of her back pocket and began to write on it. Ayano wrote for Kokona to meet her on the rooftop at 3:30. She made sure Kokona would get there really early. When she was finished with the note, she ran away to her class because of the bell. Ayano smiled as she ran.