Her Enemy

I have just walked out of the Martial Arts club room. That Budo..what a weird person. When I was walking out of the club, I noticed a certain aura surrounding me.

 Senpai.. 

 I knew when he was near. I was halfway down the stairs when Senpai was walking up towards me. I held my head down, my heart beat faster. He walk past me and I felt him stop and turn around at me. "Are you okay..?" He asked. I didn't have the heart to answer. Instead I just walked down the stairs slowly with my head kept down.

 Once the aura was gone, I ran away from the stairs. I tried to get as far as possible from it. I found myself in the front of the school where the lockers are.

 Suddenly, I heard talking. I walked forward to where the talking was. I crouched and slowly made my way to it. It was Kokona. She was on the phone with someone. I heard in on her conversation.

 "I told you not to call me when i'm at school..!" She yelled. She walked around in circles as she talked. I leaned in closer.

 "Like I said, that was a one time thing! I don't want to do that again!" She began to complain.

 "H-how much did you say..well if it's just one more time..then I guess it's okay.." She went on.

 This sounded weird. What was Kokona up to? Whatever it was I was going to find out, but I needed more information.

 "How about we meet at Shisuta Town..? Okay then..see you tonight.." She said before ending her phone call. She placed her hands on her face and whined.

 I had an idea of what she was up to. I started wondering of what to do. As she walked away, I did too. We walked in a different direction. I saw her take a glimpse of me as I walk away. I had to fight myself not to smirk. I despised her. But not like I despised Osana. Kokona reminded me of her, but her being more weak.

 Speaking of Osana, I could hear her loud high pitched voice in the main corridor, yelling at Senpai. I started to wonder why Senpai put up with her. But i'm not going to. I know what i'd like to do to her. But I had to keep calm, my sanity is easy to lower.

 I decided to spy on their conversation. I walked out to the out and open, and hid behind a tree. Senpai was sitting on a bench next to the tree across from me. While Osana was standing in front of him, putting her finger in his face.

 "This is the last time i'll give you a gift today! You always keep me waiting!" She complained. I wanted to cover my ears of her whining. Her high-pitched voice echoed through the entire school. I watched Senpai's face. He had the look of discomfort. He used his hand to scratch the back of his neck. Osana rolled her eyes. I wanted to do the same.

 "I'm sorry, Osana..I was just talking with Budo." Senpai responded. Osana stood back.

 "Oh, then fine! But this was a warning!" She squeaked. She sat next to Senpai and read the book he had in his hand with him.

 This was going to be harder than I thought..