Before The End

Friday 2:30

 Ayano sat in her seat, trying to keep her mind on her plan. But somehow, all she could think about was Budo. How she latched onto his bandana, and his face when she told him she was in love with Taro. And what she did to Shima..

 And Ayano knew something was wrong when she couldn't think to tell Budo the truth about Shima. But why did she do it? Ayano had no idea. Shima had nothing to do with Taro. She couldn't even notice Taro properly.

 Her mind was scrambled. Was she thinking about Taro, Budo, Osana, or Info-chan? She had no idea. All she knew was that this day was going to change everything.

 She still sat in her seat, staring into space as usual.

 Budo sat in his classroom. All he could think about was how hopeless he was. "She's madly in love with him.." He thought to himself. He wanted to let go of her, but that was all he could think about. He decided to think about martial arts. He wants to be a professional teacher in big schools. Of course he's already a black belt. "I wonder if Ayano's a black be-" He stopped himself. He hit himself with the palm of his hand and covered his face in his failure.

 He sighed. "Let..her..go.." He mumbled to himself. "Budo..? Are you alright?" Yuna Hina asked him from on his side. Budo looked at her and nodded. "Yeah..just..martial arts stuff." He lied. Yuna nodded and paid back attention to the lesson. Budo held his head down. He hated being alone with his thoughts. Especially when all he can think about was her.

 Osana sat in front of her desk, her head straight down to her paper. She was writing something. She was connecting dots to Kokona's and Oka's murder. "Hm, I think I got something." She mumbled. She was doing it so Ayano could get caught and sent away from the school. Even though she heard Ayano confess in the mirror herself, she'll be needing solid evidence for the counselor. And hearing someone say it isn't enough evidence for the counselor. 

 First was Kokona. Osana assumed she was thrown off the roof considering her shoes were found there. Why would Ayano would wanna kill Kokona? She was loved by all. Maybe it was because of something that happened in the past? Even if it was, Ayano would never in life tell Osana about it or confess it all up.

 Next was Oka, killed not too long ago. If they have the same killer, what do the girls have in common?They were complete opposites.. Osana thought to herself. Was it because someone was bullied? No that's not right. Kokona would never bully anyone. Neither Oka. Hmm.

 Maybe either of them knew something they weren't supposed to? "Agh!" Osana groaned in frustration. "What's wrong, Osana?" Taro asked from sitting on side of her in class. Osana sat her palm on her forehead and let her elbow rest on her desk. "This is so confusing.." She responded. She shook her head. "I need to take a break." She added. She stood up and walked out of the class and went to the restroom.
When she got there, she looked herself in the mirror first, then splashed some water on her face. After splashing, she slowly lifted her head and looked into the mirror. Lightbulb!

 "Wait a minute..!" 

Taro sat in class at his desk. He was extremely bored. He kept giving Osana glances. She was doing something at her desk. But he was too lazy to find out. He started scrambling his brain for things to think about. He started to think about Budo and Ayano. And how they're always together now. He scrunched his face at the thought. 

 I never thought Budo would be that type of guy..to have a crush on a shy girl.." He thought to himself. I mean..she's great and all..but I wonder what's making him so attached to her.. He asked himself. He started to think hard about it.

 What's Ayano doing to him? Maybe she was like him, secretly into martial arts? That's not right, she would've been a solid member in the club. Probably challenge Budo for the lead position. Then what was it? Senpai felt like there was something Budo wasn't telling him. Why were they always together. Why would Budo follow her all around the school like a puppy. Budo was barely in martial arts club anymore. It was weird and unlike him.

 Senpai has tried many times to get Budo into something other than martial arts over the years. How come she does it so easily?

 When the bell rung, and class was over, none of them knew that all of their questions would be answered sooner than soon. Everything would be revealed, everything would be in the shining light. But few would survive after this day.

 And Ayano will most likely snap.