"No. It's okay." She said and smiled. I smiled back. I saw her shivering, but she's hiding that she is, and just looked at the surroundings. "I haven't visited this place for such a long time." She said. I smiled. "Nado. (Me too.)" I said and put her my coat.

She was surprised, but I just smiled and said "Let's walk?" I asked and she looked at me, and nodded.

---

We're walking. I glanced at her for the umpteenth time... but she caught me this time. "Wae?" She asked.

It's time.

"Uhmm... Deok-ah... I- uhmm..." Just say it! My heartbeats are so fast. I looked down... and looked at her in the eyes. "W- would you go out with me?" I asked. Her eyes largen. 'TUG TUG TUG'

(Play. Oh my ghed...)

"What?" She asked, unsure of what she just heard. "I- I... Would you?" I asked. Heat rised up on my cheeks, even in my ears. She didn't speak, her eyes still big. "B- but... you know we can't." She said. I smiled... It's mutual.

I hugged her from her shoulders. "I don't care... I don't care...

I love you." I admitted. I'm letting her hear my heartbeat. I layed my head on her shoulder. "B- Baek" She murmured. I smiled and even hugged her tighter. (I'm not speaking... 🤐 Wait the A/N) "Tell me you don't care aswell..." I said and paused. "Tell me." I repeated.

She hugged back. " I love you too." She said and a smile crept on my lips... I looked at the side and to the front. "Is that a yes?" I asked. I just can't stop smiling. She giggled. "I think so." She said.

My happiness can't be compared to anything... I pulled away, but still hugging her. I looked at her and she's looking down, her cheeks pink. Keop ta. I smiled and kissed her forehead. I pulled away and saw her smiling aswell. My right hand reached for my hoodie's pocket.

I get the box and opened it. A necklace. (WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! IT'S TO EARLY FOR THAT!!😂) I smiled and pull her hood off her head. I put it on her. I looked at her, and admire how lucky I am.

 I looked at her, and admire how lucky I am

She holds it. "Are you... serious about this?" She asked, as she looks at it and to me. I looked at her eyes. "I think so." I imitated her and we both chuckled. She hugs me again by the waist. I smiled and hugged her back.

Silence... And I know what she's thinking... She's thinking about how we'll go after this. "I know what you're thinking." I said and sighed.

"I said, I don't care." I repeated and pulled away to look at her again. I smiled. "Mine." I said and smiled again, as she did.

I took the card on the box... and give it to her.

(Just imagine that there's no necklace in that card

(Just imagine that there's no necklace in that card.)

"There's no forever. Right?" I asked and smiled. She looks at me. "But... In our road's end... I wish us to stop there... and stay there." I said.

She smiled and pecked my... lips... and started running away. I was stunned... then I looked at her, who is now just walking. I can hear her giggling.

I love her too much.

"Saranghae!" I shouted. People are away from us... and I said, I don't care. I ran to her and back-hugged her by her back. "I'll tell the world, that I love you." I said. She tilts her head to face me, and face her front since her face is too close to mine. "D- don't." She said.

I chuckled and said "I love you" in her ear. I paused as I smile. "My world."

A/N
This is still not completed. Don't worry. I'm still not satisfied. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I can't handle too much fluff!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAA.....
YOU DONT KNOW HOW THE SIDE OF MY LIPS ARE RAISING AUTOMATICALLY, WHEN I WRITE EVERY D*MN WORD.

Fr**king Baek👇
"Mine."
"My world."
"I don't care, I love you."
"Tell me you don't care aswell."
"There's no forever" and that is too much sweet.

HERA-OMA I GOT TOO MUCH CAVITIES!!! SCR*W FLUFFY MARSHMALLOWS.

*Rolls on bed* Oh no. My n.a.pkin is disarranged.

I'm embarassing myself... Don't read that!

COMMENT --- VOTE -- FOLLOW