Rule 1: No Breaking the Initiates!

Buzz, buzz, buzzzzzz

" Stupid alarm clock..." I mutter smacking my palm down on the off  button.

I look over at Tobias, who is half covered by the blanket, still asleep. I lean over and gently kiss him on the forehead. He doesn't move. I try again, this time kissing the tip of his nose. I see the ends of his mouth curl up into a small smile. He's awake, but doesn't move. 

Fine, two can play at that game.

I lean forward and press my lips to his, he soon tries to deepen the kiss, but I jump out of the bed and run to the bathroom. Closing the door behind me.

"Not nice, Tris" he mutters. I'm trying really hard not to bust out laughing.

"Look who's talking!" I say fighting a laugh.

"You're right, I'm not very nice, maybe that's why you like me." he manages to say between laughs.

"Hey, I can be nice if I tried!" I say, giving into my laughed

"Okay, say something nice then." he says and I open the door.

"hmm.." I say, tapping my chin for effect, "You're very good-looking" Which is not a lie. His hair is tousled and he has an old shirt with sweatpants. Even if he's not trying, he is still handsome.

"I like this 'nice' thing" he says with a crooked grin.

"Come on, we're gonna be late," I say shoving him out of the doorway and closing the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There are three stages of training," Tobias says in his 'instructor voice', "The first is physical. You will push yourselves to the breaking point. The second, is mental. Again, breaking point. You will face your worst fears and conquer them, unless they get you first..." he continues, but I zone out. In my defence, I've heard this all before.

"Grab a gun and pick a target," I say in my 'six' voice

"Why don't you show us how to shoot." The Erudite transfer, Ian, says "Oh, wait, you probably can not shoot a gun," he he says with a smirk.

"You wanna bet?" I hiss

"Yeah, how far off do you think you will be? 10 inches? 1 foot?" he snaps. Tobias places his hand on my shoulder and leans next to me and whispers in my ear,

"Go on, show him what you can do" he says with a grin

"Okay," I say grabbing the gun I keep in the waistband of my jeans.

I look at the target and get in stance. I do the technique that Tobias taught me to do when I shoot a gun.

Inhale

Aim

Exhale

Fire

Dead center

I repeat this 5 times

I lower my gun, hand it to Tobias, and walk calmly to the target. I pull out my knife, which was a gift from Tobias, it has a carving in the smooth metal. Tris, first jumper, first ranked, 6 I keep it on me at all times. In one motion, I slide the blade out and stick the end into the bullet hole. 

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

All the bullets went in the same hole. The look on Ian's face is priceless. I have a smirk on my face that nobody can wipe off. I look up at Tobias and he has the same expression. He leans down and kisses my nose.

"MY EYES!!! NO FOURTRIS PDA!!!!" A voice yells

I look over and see a boy with his hands over his eyes. The initiates are laughing their heads off. The only person who would say that is Uriah.

"Uriah, you are a Pansycake!" I snap

"Trissy, you don't mean that, do you?" he says with his hands over his heart.

"Yes I do, Uri!" I shout

"That hurts, Trissy, that really hurts," he says wiping a fake tear. I just roll my eyes.

"Why are you even in hear, Uri? You're supposed to be training the Dauntless Borns." Tobias says.

"Well, I was gonna ask how long the physical stage is, but then I come in on a Fourtris moment. Yuck." He says fake gagging. Yet again, I roll my eyes.

"Quit staring, initiates! Get a gun and find a target. Go!" I snap turning back into 'Six'

"Dang, Trissy, you're scary" Uriah says.

"Leave, NOW!" I hiss at him.

"Fine, fine, Trissy-poo" he says smirking and turning on his heel.

Or tries to, I grab the back of his shirt and spin him, now I have him in a headlock.

"TAKE. IT. BACK. NOW!" I fumed

"Fine I take it back! Let me go!" he begged. 

"Fine," I declare, dropping him on the cold, dusty floor  "And remember, NEVER call me 'Trissy-poo' or 'trissy' do you hear me?"  I hiss

"Y-yes, Beatrice" he says with a smug grin.

"Or 'Beatrice'" I say "Or I swear I will break you in half" 

"Fine," he says turning on his heel. This time I let him go

I turn back to the initiates to see their progress.

Hiiii, I'm BACKKKKK! Sorry for the late update! As a gift, I may update twice today! What do you think? If you were wondering, yes Uriah knows Tris' real name. JUst clearing that up! Remember: READ, COMMENT, and VOTE! Bye, Pansycakes!

-Love, Emily                                                                                                                                                                              Be brave