Chapter 30: "Car crash"

Just three days to go until Chase moves to the other side of the bay. It honestly felt like he was moving to the other side of the coast. But honestly it felt like the other side of the world. I've been staying at Chases house for 4 days now, and I love it here. We where sitting on the couch. 6:03pm watching the news with Chases mum. I wasn't paying attention when a headline came up.

"A family of four have been in a horrific car accident. It seems the father was driving a mini van with his wife in the passenger seat, and two daughters in the back seat. the two daughters ages 14 and 13 have survived. Still In critical condition as they are in hospital. They mother and father in very serious condition as the mother is going under her second surgery tonight, and the father going into his fourth surgery. Doctors have told us that the father has a very slight chance of making it through another surgery. Also we have been involved they had another daughter age 16 that didn't go with them on the road trip. The sister says she doesn't know where that 16 year old is now."

I was in shock. That sounds like my family. How was I meant to know if it was them or not? I don't have my phone.

"Leah?" Chase asked.

I was about to respond when the phone rang. Chase stood up and answered it.

"Hello? Yes she's here. Okay, one second." Chase looked at me and sighed. "It's for you."

I look at the phone my jaw dropping to the ground. I had a feeling that it was the police, or hospital.

I take the phone from Chase hand, shaking I struggle to let the words out of my mouth.

"Hello?" The nurse from Gympie Hospital told me about my family and what had happened. I asked when I can come see, and she told me I can't. They are in critical condition and will be visited my no one. I must say put where I am.

I hang up the phone.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" I yell at the phone. I fall to the floor and cry into my hands, Chase hugging me.

'Everything will be okay, Lea." He kisses my forehead. "I promise." He looks me in the eye and gently kisses me.

"No it won't. My family are in hospital, your moving, Lizzie's gone, I still cut, and it's just all messed up." I cry.

"You will have Annabelle." He says.

"Yeah, but not you." I reply. I mean I love Annabelle it's just Chase is everything to me.

"What are we gonna do?" He asks.

"I don't want you to go." I weakly, quietly say.

"I don't wanna go either." He replies.

__________________

What do u think?

I didn't really need the family chapters so I died them off. Soz. But I might let one survive cuz I'm nice.

Wow! 30 chapters done!

Thanks guys so much for the 1K reads <3

Thanks guys

Comment, vote, follow and share.

-TempyBear