Chapter 25: "What Did Chase Say?"

"Leah please let me explain." He grabs my wrist.

"No. Go away!" I release my hand from his grip and walk in the bedroom, slamming the door behind me leaving Chase on the other side of the door.

"Leah..." He sighed.

"Leah. I'm in love with you!"

What did he just say?

I walk over to the door, opening it as I look to the floor.

"Yo-You do?" I stutter, suddenly locking my eyes with his.

He looked stunned. Like he had just been stabbed in the back. His eyes wide open, and a straight face.

"Can we talk in private?" He asked before looking behind me to see Annabelle listening into the conversation. I nod, stepping closer to Chase, and shutting the door behind me, I turn around noticing how close Chase and I were. The top of my nose touching his, as he is slightly taller than me. I pull away instantly. Leaving him to look at the ground. Sighing at my actions.

"Lea, please." He pleaded for forgiveness. No. He doesn't understand. It's all about Chelsea and Anna. I'm full of emotions! Depression, relief...jealously.

"Chase, you don't understand how hurt I am." I explain.

"It won't happen again." He says.

"You said that last time." I quickly reply.

He sighs and looks to the ground. "I do love you Leah."

Those words hit like a ton of bricks. Does he really? Or is he just trying to help me by lying about how he feels?

"Do you?" I ask, crosses my arms.

"Lea." He unfolds his arms, as he has them crosses and takes my hands in his.

"Ever since I saw you, I knew we would connect. You always said we would only be best friends and I was okay with that, but deep down I wanted to call you mine, and wanted you to call me yours. You're beautiful Leah, in every single way, and I never want to loose you. I trust you with my life, Lea. Y-You-You're an angel sent from heaven Lea. My angel. You're perfect. Please Lea, forgive me."

"You have a girlfriend Chase! Oh my god." I say as a tear falls from my eye.

"But I love you more than her." He replies as I take my hands off his.

"Chase, please don't." I beg him not to say how he feels.

We stood in a painful silence.

"Lea-"

I cut him off.

"Save it." I was down the hall towards the front door. Looking back after a couple steps to find Chase looking at his feet with his hands deep in his front pockets.

__________________

Hey guys! X

Thanks for reading ! :D

Follow me on twitter: @tempanyloves1d

Thanks all xxx

-TempyBear x